Chapter nineteen

" Let's go to the beach! " I exclaimed as we drove past a massive beach on the way back to the house.

" We don't have our stuff " Beau said and I rolled my eyes.

" Call James and Daniel and tell them to come and bring our stuff too " I said and looked back at Jai since I wasn't talking to Luke.

" Sure I'll call them " Jai said and I smiled. He took out his phone and called Daniel as Beau turned into the car park.
I jumped out of the car and stretch my legs and arms and breathed in the salt air.

" Sorry but neither of them are home now " Jai said from inside the car. I turned around at looked at all of them still sitting in the car.

" Oh come on guys! You all wear underwear don't you? " I said and smirked and Beau and Jai faces lit up. The two boys jumped out of the car and now it was only Luke and Kiana left there.

" I'd rather just go home " I heard Kiana say to Luke. I rolled my eyes and slammed the car door shut and started to drag Jai and Beau with me.

" Oi boys Kiana wants to go home, can't you just drive us home and get your stuff and drive back? " Luke said getting out of the car and walking after us.

" Sorry not sorry " Jai mumbled as he pulled his shirt over his head.

" Yeh have some fun Lukey " I said and threw my clothes on top of Jai so they wouldn't get sandy. I saw in the corner of my eye Luke looking at my body from top to bottom.
Just as he was going to say something I stated laughing hysterically as Beau picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and started running towards the water. He ran to the end of the small bridge before jumping in. As we came under the water he crashed his lips into mine and I smiled mid kiss and both of us pulled away right before we resurfaced so the twins wouldn't see us.
I catches my breath and laughed as I wrapped my arms around Beau neck and he smiled at me.

" I seem to always get you wet eyy " Beau joked and I hit him playfully on the arms as I laughed.

After a while we decided to go home because Kiana wouldn't stop nagging and me and Beau didn't have any towels to try ourselves with so we got cold but I got to borrow Beau T-shirt to try myself which meant Beau was driving home topless so I wasn't complaining.

~~~

I woke up from my phone vibrating in my hand but I was to tired to open my eyes. I was sitting in Beau lap and resting my head on his chest and his hand was on my hip and the other one resting on my knee.
I was just about to open my eyes when I heard the boys enter the room.

" Oi Livy show us your..." I heard James say but got sushed from Beau.

" Don't wake her " Beau said sternly.

" Are you guys like dating again or something? " Daniel asked and I heard someone sitting down on the couch.

" No " Beau said and the room went silent.

" Why are you all flirty with each other and kissing then? " James said breaking the silence.

" What are you talking about? " Beau said and I knew he was trying to sound confused.

" I saw you two in the pool " He said and I heard Daniel and Jai wolf whistle. I decided to end this awkward conversation so I opened up my eyes and looked across the room and saw Jai, James and Daniel sitting in the couch watching us.

" What are you guys doing? " I croaked out making them all look at me.

" Nothing " Beau said and I looked up at him and saw him smiling down at me.
I stretched at my arms and moved around slightly so I was more comfortable.

" Do you guys ever eat here? " I said after a while of just silence.

" We're going out to eat soon " James said and smiled widely.

" That reminds me... SHOW US YOUR FIRST TATTOO " Daniel shouted excitedly and nearly jumped on top of me.
I lifted my hand from under Beaus hand and showed them my wrist.
(I know on the picture the tattoo is quite big but pretend it's smaller and just on her wrist, I couldn't find any other picture with that quote so yeh... Carry on;))
" Wow... deep " James said as he examined my wrist. I let out a chuckle before getting off of Beau and walking up to my room.
I had a quick shower and blow-dried my hair before finding my oversized blue and black flannel and putting it on over my underwear. I stood in front of my mirror and finished buttoning up the shirt when I heard a knock on the door.

" Come in " I said and grabbed my phone from my bed and opened up the camera.

" Do you want to go out for food or do you want the others to bring some back? " Beau said as he entered the room and stood behind me as I took some mirror selfies.

" Who's going? " I asked.

" James, Jai, Daniel, Luke, Kiana and Lucy " Beau said and moved closer to me. He put his hands on my hips and rested his head on my shoulder. I took a picture.

" So Tumblr " I chuckled and Beau smiled.

" What about this? " He said and grabbed my phone. He wrapped his other arm around my waist and planted his lips on mine.
The kiss grew deeper and I turned around so I was facing him.
We were in the middle of a heated make out session in the middle of my room when the door opened up.

" Are you- WHAT THE FUCK! " Jai began but the shouted and chuckled. Me and Beau pulled away and I hid my face in his chest.

" I thought you weren't dating " Jai said from the door.

" We're not " I said and pulled away from Beau arms.
" Ever hear of something called knocking? " I said and Jai started laughing.

" Glad I didn't, this is some juicy shit " He said and I rolled my eyes.

" BEAU COME DOWN HERE " We heard Daniel shout. Beau scratched the back of his neck before walking past us and downstairs.

" Oh my god " Jai said and sat down on my bed.

" What did you want? " I said and sat down beside him, hitting him playfully on the arm.

" Oh, are you coming to eat with us? " He asked and I shook my head.

" No I'm really tired but bring me back some food... Oh and tell Daniel to bring back the famous Lucy who he can't stop talking about " I said and Jai nodded.

" Will do " He said and stood up.
" Fill me in on what that just was when I get back? " He said from the door. I nodded and he left.
I grabbed my phone and laid down on my bed. I looked at the pictures of me and Beau and couldn't help but smile.