Chapter twentythree

Luke's P.O.V

I've been back in Australia for over a week now and me and Liv were back to normal just like before me and the boys left for L.A.
Liv, Jai and Beau are friends again too. I missed us all hanging out like usual so I locked them in a room together until they settled whatever was going on between them and it worked.

" JAIIII " Livy screamed, making me come back to reality. I turned my head and looked over at Jai tickling Livy on her bed.

" Say it babe " Jai said and pinned Livy's arms beside her head.

" Never " She said taking deep and big breaths.
Jai raised his eyebrow and a smile plastered on his face he started tickling her again.

" Okay... Okay! Jai Brooks is a hot sex god.. Please stop tickling me now " Livy said making Jai laugh. He rolled off her and onto the bed beside her.

" You didn't even try to save me " Liv said standing up and walking over to me. I was lying in the floor staring at her. She sat down beside me and waved her hand in front of my face.

" Come here " I said, ignoring what she said and stretching out my arms. She smiled and laid down beside me and I wrapped my arms around her.

" I like your hair " I said as I started playing with the ends of her now blond hair.

" Once again, thank you " Liv said and rolled over on her back so I couldn't play with her her so instead I took her hand and started fiddling with her finger.

" Are you bored? " She laughed and I nodded my head.

" Is that a tattoo? " I nearly shouted. Livy looked up at her finger.

" Yup " she said simply. " Morgan got one too, it represents that our friendship will last for infinity " She continued and Jai came over to look at it.

" And what if it doesn't? " Jai said and Livy hit him.

" Shut up! Even if we one day won't be friends it still looks cute " Liv said and sat up.

" I'm bored, can't we do something fun? " She said and let out a sigh.

" Like what? " I asked and she shrugged.

" We can call Morgan and Beau and go to the park? " Jai suggested. Me and Liv looked at each other with a smirk and then agreed.

" I'll call Morg and you get Beau " Livy said and grabbed her phone. I stood up and texted Beau who agreed to meet us outside the house in five minutes.

" Morgan will meet us there in like an hour she's at lunch with her mum " Livy said.

" So I have to hang out with you dorks for another hour? " Jai complained sarcastically.

" Yup " Me and Livy said in union and walked out with Jai following behind.

" Hey " Beau said as we got outside.

*** Livy's P.O.V. ***

We got outside and met with Beau before walking over to the park.

" Hey " Beau said to no one in particular, both Luke and Jai said hi back but I stayed quiet.
When Luke locked me, Jai and Beau in the room together me and Beau didn't really become friends again but we pretended that we did just for Luke. Jai obviously knows cause he was in the room with us. I guess what we agreed on was good otherwise we would probably be screaming at each other and not hanging out and I know both Luke and Jai want it to be like normal now that me and Luke finally are on good terms.

" Liv? Livyyy? OLIVIA! " Luke shouted and waved his hand in front of my face.

" What? " I asked confused, snapping back to reality. I noticed that Jai and Beau had started walking up the road to the park.