Chapter sixteen

*** Livs P.O.V. ***

I walked out of my house pulling my big suitcase behind me and saw Morgan waiting for me by her car.

" Thanks for offering me a rid " I said as we got into the car.

" I told you it's fine! I'm on my way towards the airport anyway " Morgan replied and staters the car and driving off towards to airport. Me and Morgan had become really good friends and we would hang out all the time. She was such a nice and caring person and when you really get to know her she's wild and crazy which I love because I'm just like that.
She offered me a rid to the airport because I'm going to L.A to see to boys and my mom is in Sydney with work so she couldn't drive me.

After about ten minutes we arrived I front of the airport and gave Morgan a big hug before jumping out and getting my suitcase and backpack. I waved her off and the entered the airport and checking in my suitcase before going through security and making my way to my gate. I started smiling like a freak as I walked past where Luke took me and kissed me but the smile faded as I remembered that he doesn't talk to me much anymore. I talk to the other four boys everyday and the apologized for not keeping in touch but they were just busy settling in and exploring the area.

~~~

I found my seat on the airplane and sat down, I had a window seat which I was happy with because I hate being in the other two seats.
I took my earphones out of my bag and put them in my ears and connecting it to my phone and pressed shuffle in my phone. I saw someone sitting down beside me and looked to see who it was. It was a guy around Beaus age with dark brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black tight T-shirt that exposed his tattoo sleeves and he had grey trackies with a matching beanie and slightly long hair. He sat down and probably noticed me staring, he turned his head and looked at me smiling. I smiled back and turned my head so I was looking out the window. I shut my eyes and drifted of to sleep before the plane started to move.

~~~

I slept trough the whole flight and the pilots voice telling everybody we would be landing in fifteen minutes woke me up.
I was so exited I kept bouncing my knees up and down.

" You okay? " I heard a dark husky voice from beside me. I turned my head and saw the guy beside me looking at me.

" Yeah I'm just really exited " I smiled and the guy chuckled.

" First time in America? " He asked.

" No I'm actually from New York but I've lived in Australia for most of my life but it's my first time in California and I'm meeting up with my best friends that just moved here " I said nearly all in one breath.

" Cool! I'm Adam by the way " He said and stretched out his hand.

" Liv " I said and shook his hand.

" Hey if you ever want to meet up I'm in L.A for two weeks " He said and I smiled.

" Sure I'll call you " I said and handed him my phone and he typed his number into it and saved as a new contact.

" Cabin crew prepare for landing " I heard the captain say and the cabin crew sat down and we started landing. I looked out of the window and saw all the beautiful lights from all the buildings. After five minutes we were in the ground and everyone was pushing out do the plane and I was one of them.
Me and Adam walked over to get our luggage together. I saw my big black suitcase come along the band and gabbed it but failed so Adam helped me with it and I thanked him and said goodbye before literally running out. The slide doors opened and I saw a couple people waiting for some others and then I saw five boys rushing towards me and tackle me to the ground. I laughed and screamed as I hugged three back and after a few minutes they got off of me and James pulled me up from the ground and wrapped me in his arms. I missed his hugs they were so perfect.

" Oi stop hogging her " Beau said and pulled me into his arms. I chuckled and hugged him back before hugging Daniel and then jumping onto Jai. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and his arms were wrapped tightly around my waist. I laughed and hugged him tighter then ever and he spun us around in circles. He let me down and I saw Luke standing there smiling at me. We hadn't been taking and the last time we did he stormed off but I still have him a quick hug because I missed him before waking out to the car with he others.

When we arrived at the house the boys showed me my room and I dumped my bags in there before they showed me the rest of the house. The view from the house was amazing even in the dark and I couldn't wait to wake up and see it in daylight.
We ordered some pizza and then spent half the night talking and catching up before we decided to go to bed.