Chapter nine

" Olivia open the fucking door " Daniel shouted from outside. I ran down the stairs and opened the door.

" You look like shit " James said and all three boys walked in.

" Normal people sleep at eleven in the morning, James " I said pulling my hair up into a bun.

" What, no they don't " Jai said.

" Whatever. Aren't you coming in Luke? " I asked as he was still standig at the door.

" Yeah " He said and gave me a hug before walking into the kitchen where James, Daniel and Jai were.

" Something important you guys wanted? " I asked and grabbed the box of coco pops Jai was holding, stuffing a handfull into my mouth.

" Classy " Jai commented and I just raised my finger at him.

" We are moving to LA " Luke said, answering my question.

" I know, you told me remember " I said giving the box back to Jai who stuffed a handfull of cocopops in his mouth, just like I did.

" Thing is... We are leaving earlier than expected " James said looking serious.

" Like in the start of the summer instead of the end? " I said, the differense in that not bothering me that much.

" No... " Jai said

" In the middle of the summer? " I cut him of starting to panic.

" In a couple weeks " Luke said, looking away.

" B-b-bbut it's Christmas soon, you guys are here for Christmas right? " I said keeping the tears in.

" Leaving a week after Christmas " Daniel said giving me a hug from the side as he was sitting down beside me.

" The 1st " I said quietly.

They all walked up to me and we had a long group hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and reached for my phone that was buzzing on my nightstand. I turned the alarm of and waited for my eyes adjusted to the bright light and checked the time. 06:00. I let out a sight before forcing my body out of bed and walked downstairs. I looked around the kitchen hoping and praying that there magically would be a bag of maccas on the table but nope. I grabbed a bowl and put a few handfuls of coco-pops in the bowl and walked back upstairs. I did my normal morning routine. Getting dressed in my school uniform, brushing out my already straight hair and doing my makeup which was powder, lipbalm and mascara for school because if you wear loads of makeup to school the teacher will tell you to take it of.

I put my shoes on and grabbed my bag and finishing the last of the coco-pops while walking down the stairs.

I walked out the door and walked to school in the chilly weather, exited for the summer weather and Christmas.

~~~~~~~~

" Fuck my life " I said as I closed the door to the Brooks house and walked in to the livingroom where Beau was sitting. I hadn't seen him since he left for Sydney. He turned his head and saw me and smiled. I thought it would be awkward between me and Beau but no.

" Livy, I missed you " He said and got up to give me a hug. I hugged him back and it felt so good being in his arms again. I had missed Beau.

" Listen Liv, I don't want it to be weird between us because I really need you in my life as my best friend okay? " He said looking me dead serious in the eyes.

" I missed you Beau and of course we're still best friends! I need a person like you in my life " I smiled and hugged him again.

" Naaaaww the lovies are besties again " Luke said walking into the house and hugging me from behind while I was hugging Beau. I let go of Beau and turned to Luke and hugged him before hitting him on the arm and running away to Jai.

" Hiiiiiii JaiJai " I said with a huge smile, hugging him.

" Why hello Livy " Jai said hugging me back.

" Luke quite filming " Jai shouted but Luke just laughed and continued filming me and Jai hugging.

" Luke stop " I said digging my face into Jai's shoulder, looking like a disaster after a long school day. I could feel Jai's hands rubbing my back and then moving down to my butt and squeezing it making me jump and everybody else burst out with laughter.

" You guys are so mean " I joked and walked over to the couch and snuggled up beside Lala.

" Lala you slut " Jai said and sat down beside me. I just laughed and we watched some TV.