Chapter twentyseven

*** Nine months later ***

Nine months had past and everything was finally going smoothly in my life for once. Me and Beau were still going strong together and me and the rest of the boys were closer than ever, none of us knew that was possible, and me and Morgan were still best friends. I had started school together with Morgan and I also moved out of the boys house and into mine and Morgan's apartment. I still have clothes and other stuff at the boys house because I usually stay with Beau on the weekends. Jai and Morgan had what seemed like a serious thing going on for a couple months for some reason they barley speak anymore. The rest of the boys are still single except for Daniel who is still together with Lucy. Me and Lucy got pretty close when I came to L.A the first time and now we are even closer and her and Morgan are also really good friends.
Oh and I also got a job as an event waitress. I get payed pretty good and I only work about two nights a month.
Right now it's spring break and me and Morgan were packing the last of our stuff before heading to the airport and meeting the boys.
We were all flying to Dubai for two weeks to have a vacation and get away from everything.

" You ready? " Morgan shouted from the door, disturbing me from my thoughts.

" Yup " I said happily and slung my backpack over my shoulder and rolling my suitcase to the door where Morgan was standing ready to lock the door.
We went downstairs and got in our uber and went straight to the airport.
About half an hour later we arrived outside the airport and saw the boys waiting for us.

" Hello beautiful " Beau said handing me an iced caramel latte from Starbuck.

" Oh you got me Starbuck! You're so cute " I grinned and hugged Beau.

" Hey where's my hug? " I turned around and saw a pouting Jai with his arms open. I laughed and gave him a big hug.

" Now let's get to vacation started! " Luke cheered and we all walked into the airport.

~~~

" Okay so who's sharing a room with who? " James asked as we stood outside the rooms.

" Me and Livy " Beau said immediately and snaked his arms around my waist.

" Well the five of us aren't sharing so pick two more " Jai said impatiently.

" Fine " Beau sighed.

" Morgan is with us " I said taking one of the keys from James.

" And you Jai " Beau said dragging his bag into the room.

" Woah " I said looking around the big room. It had two queen sized bed and a little sitting room area. The walls were white and there was a big balcony with a view of the sea.

" Like the view? " I heard someone say making me turn around. I saw Luke standing on the balcony beside ours.

" I love it! " I smiled making Luke smile.

" Who are you talking to? " Daniel asked confused walking out beside Luke.

" Oh hey Liv " He waved.

" Hi " I chuckled. " Did you guys get two queen bed too? " I asked and Daniel nodded satisfied while Luke rolled his eyes.

" Guessing you're getting a bed for yourself " I asked Daniel.

" Yup, Lames are sharing " He said with a grin.

" Anyways I'm starving " Luke said rubbing his stomach.

" Me too " I said.

" We'll be over in a sec " Daniel said and they walked back in. I walked back into our room an saw Jai and Beau talking and Morgan lying on one of the beds on her phone.