Chapter thirteen

A\N! As you can see I will be trying to have a picture of Livs outfit for every chapter and when she changes clothes I will most likely have the one she is changing into. Just writing this so you know what the pictures are and so you can have a clearer image of what her outfits look like because I suck at describing stuff so yeah... Oh and I know it's Christmas soon but I'm to lazy to write what they do in Christmas so I'm just gonna skip that so this is after Christmas now:)

~~~~~

It was a few days after Christmas and me and the boys were going out. We were having an early New Years party and a last goodbye party before they left. We decided to go out tonight because the boys didn't want to be hungover on a really long flight.

I finished the last of my makeup before looking in the mirror and smiling, actually happy with my outfit. I was wearing a tight black dress that stopped just under my butt with long sleeves and a pair of black pumps, my makeup was quite natural and I had some jewelry. it was quite basic but I liked it. I grabbed my phone from the bed and opened up the camera to take a picture when I heard a knock on the door.

" Liv are you ready soon? " Jai said and walked in.

" Yeh one sec, just gotta take a picture for Instagram " I chuckled and Jai walked up beside be and joined me. We took a couple silly pictures and I posted one of them on Instagram.

" Oi you have to wear the case I got you, I'm wearing mine " Jai said and I laughed.
He bought two cases, one for him and one for me, on his it says best and on mine it says bitches.
I walked over to my desk and changes case and Jai smiled happily. We walked out to the living room where Beau, James, Luke and Daniel were waiting. The boys walked out to the car and Luke walked over to me.

" Wow you look amazing " He said and wrapped his arm around my waist and I could feel my cheeks turning a bright pink color.

" Thank you " I smiled and we walked out to the car. We had called a taxi to come pick us up since none of us would be able to drive home and Beau didn't want to leave his car there over night.
The taxi pulled up right when me and Luke walked out of the door and the boys climbed in. It was a regular size car and I knew we would never all fit in it.
James was sitting in the front since he had the longest legs of all the boys. the other four boys climbed into the back seat and Luke pulled me in so I was sitting in his lap.
The driver gave us a weird look but didn't bother telling us to call another taxi.
James gave him the address to the club and after a ten minute drive we were there.
We stumbled out of the car and I started laughing at how we all could fit in the car.

" What's so funny? " Luke asked with a smile on his face. I didn't bother answering his question instead I just dragged him into the club with me.

" Tonight is going to be awesome " I said before we walked in and the loud music made it hard for me to hear what Luke said. I pushed against all the sweaty bodys dancing before I came up to the bar and ordered six shots. The boys came up to the bar and smiled at me when they saw the shots.

*** Jais P.O.V. ***

We had been at the club for a good few hours and we were all crazy drunk. I was dancing around on the floor alone since I lost the others but I was getting bored and lonely and decided to look for the others. As I was waking trough the dancing crowd I saw Daniel dancing with some chick so I decided to keep on looking. I walked up to the bar and saw James sitting there alone with a drink.

" Hey man! " I shouted over the loud music and walked up to him.

" Heeeey Jai " He slurred.

" Have you seen the others? " I asked and nearly fell as someone pushed me from behind.