Chapter twentyone

My eyes fluttered open and the first thing I saw was an arm wrapped around my waist. I recognized the tattoos, there were some new ones that I haven't seen up close yet.
I heard shouting and screaming coming from downstairs, making me want to kill everybody since my head hurt like hell. Blurry memories flooded back from last night and I closed my eyes shut trying to fall back asleep and forget everything. I was tired of the drama and that was the only thing I wasn't going to miss when I went back to Melbourne tomorrow morning.
I heard someone open up the door to my room and walk in but I kept my eyes shut, I wasn't ready for the shit they were all going to give me.
I heard the person mutter something and then the bed started to shake, as if somebody was shaking the person beside me. I knew who the person was beside me in the bed but this may be the last time I feel his touch on my body so I didn't even bother getting all worked up and shouting at him.

" Oh wake the fuck up! " The person shouted annoyed. My eyes shot open and I turned my head so I saw Jai.

" Shut. Up. " I said trough gritted teeth as I felt my head thumping even more.

" Wake the fuck up then " Jai spat back and nearly dragged the body beside me out of the bed.

" Don't tell me what to do " I spat at him.

" My house, my rules " He said annoyed.

" You've turned into my mom " I said getting out of the bed.

" Will you two shut the fuck up! " Luke said from the floor. Jai had dragged him off the bed and on to the floor.

" If you two go downstairs and sort your shit out " Jai said angrily as he rubbed his head.

" I don't deal with other people's problems " I said pulling a t-shirt, that turned out to be Beaus, over my head.

" You have a fuck load of problems waiting downstairs " Jai said grabbing my arm and pulling me downstairs into the kitchen.

" Apparently you can't put on pants in this house anymore " I mumbled when we entered the kitchen and everybody was staring at me. Jai shot me a glare before letting go of my arm and sitting down.
I looked at everyone in the room. Beau, Jai, Kiana, Adam and James and Daniel where here. James and Daniel minding their own business, eating some cereal and sitting with their phones.
I felt a hand on my lower back for a few seconds before Luke walked past me. I saw Kiana and Beau glare at me.

" What? " I spat at them getting impatient.

" What do you mean 'what'? " Beau spat back at me.

" Stop staring at me then " I snapped and walked over to Luke who handed me two panadol after taking two himself, he also handed me the water bottle and I swallowed the two panadol. I felt everybodys eyes on me.

" What do you not understand about stop staring at me? " I said louder then intended as I turned around to face them.

" Listen I'm leaving " Adam said standing up and leaving.

" I don't even know why you were here " Beau snapped at him. I noticed Beau had a cut under his eye and one on his lip.

" What happened to you? " I said and rushes over to Beau, gently placing my hand on his cheek.

" Don't fucking touch me " Beau said pushing me away. I furrowed my eyebrows together and gave him a confused look.

" Luke are you going to speak? " I heard Kiana ask.

" Nothing to say " Luke said sitting down in between James and Daniel. I sat down across from Luke.

" Just tell us everything you remember from last night " Jai said getting impatient and looked at me.