Chapter twentyfive

*** Beaus P.O.V ***

Me and Livy stayed in the pool for the rest of the day just swimming around, splashing water on each other and making out... A lot.

" Oi you two " Jai shouted making me and Livy break away from our kiss. " The food is ready " He continued and walked back in to the kitchen. Both me and Livy got out of the pool and dried ourselves with a towel.

" I'm just going to change real quick " Liv said before walking inside. I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table where the rest of the boys were now sitting.

" So... " James said breaking the silence. I noticed all the boys look at me.

" What? " I asked unsure.

" You and Livy eey? " James said smirking and at the same time Livy walked into the kitchen and sat down beside me.

" The food looks good, who made it? " She asked and Jai, who sat the other side of her, started to chuckle.

" We ordered it, you and Beau were to busy in the pool to tell me what you wanted so I just ordered you chicken " Jai said and when he mentioned me a and her I saw how Livy started to blush.

" Wait so you're dating again? " Luke said through gritted teeth.

" Yep " I replied happily. Luke remained quiet for the rest of the dinner and when he was finished he stood up and left without saying a word.

" What's up his ass " I said annoyed.

" He still like Livy dipshit " Jai said as if it was obvious.

*** Livs P.O.V. ***

" You don't still like him do you? " Beau asked and I could see the worry in his eyes.

" No " I said loud and nearly offended.
I stood up from the table and started to walk as fast as I could up to Luke's room.

" Liv " Jai panted and grabbed my wrist when I was right outside Luke's room.

" Jai " I said annoyed before ripping my hand away from his grip.
I walked into Luke's room with Jai behind me.

" What your problem? " I spat at him.
Luke looked up from his laptop on his bed and looked at me then Jai and then back at me.

" What? " He mumbled.

" Why are you acting so upset and like a dick because me and Beau are back together? " I said loudly. When Luke didn't respond I continued.
" I told you that I didn't have feelings for you anymore and just because you have feelings for me doesn't mean that I have to be single for the rest of my life! "

" What about those two weeks in Melbourne? " Luke shouted making me even angrier.

" What about them? " I asked.

" You and me. The cuddling, the movie nights and all that shit " Luke said.

" That's how we acted before you left, before all this shit! I just wanted our old friendships back and that's what we got for two weeks " I said before turning around and heading towards the door.

" Don't come running to me when he breaks your heart again " I hear Luke mutter making me turn around.

" Excuse me "

" He already cheated on you once Livy " Luke said.

" Yeh I'm pretty aware if that. I forgave him because I know both him and the girl were drunk. I know Beau would never do anything like that on purpose to hurt me " I said and I felt some tears build up in my eyes.