Chapter one

" Liv, wake the fuck up! " Beau shouted in my ear. I turned around so I was looking at him.

" Beau, shut the fuck up " I shouted back and stretched out my arms and yawned.

" Luke, Jai! Come here " I shouted hoping that they would hear me. Soon two tired boys crawled in to mine and Beau tent.

Okay, you are probably lost right now so let me explain. My name is Olivia, but everyone calls me Liv or Livy. My best friends are Beau, Luke and Jai Brooks. We have been friends forever. Ever since we were kids we would camp out in their back garden. We all used to share one big tent but as we grew older we didn't all fit in one tent so me and Beau always shared one and Jai and Luke shared the other tent.

" Jai get of me " I giggled as Jai lye on top of me, pretending to be asleep.

" I'm so tired " Luke groaned as he took Beaus cushion and placed it under his chin ( He was lying on his stomach)

" Ugh, me too " I said and gave Beau an annoyed look only to get a cheeky smile back from him.

" Are we still on for the beach tho? " Luke asked everyone.

" Yeah sure. But it's nearly two pm so we better get going " I said and crawled out of the tent. The boys followed me out and we walked in to the house together. We walked in to the kitchen and my mum and Gina were talking and drinking coffee. They were best friends so they were either at our house or the Brooks house, most of their spare time. Our houses we right beside each other, there was only a big hedge separating our gardens but Beau had cut a whole so we could just walk trough it without any hassle.

" Hi mum, morning Gina " I said as I walked over to the fridge and took out a bottle of water. The brooks house was like my second home and Gina was like my second mum.

" Hi sweetie, did you have a good time? " Gina asked and gave me a hug before getting herself some more coffee.

" Yeah, great time! Just like always " I smiled and hugged her back.

" I left the back door open so you can run in and get your stuff for the beach " My mum said and gave me a smile.

" Thanks " I smiled back and walked over to our house.

I changed in to some shorts and a lose fitting tank top, I brushed my long, straight, brown hair before packing my baby pink bikini, my towel and some more essentials in to a bag. I slipped on some black flip flops and walked back to the Brooks house. I saw the boys waiting for me at the car and rushed over.

" Who's ready for a day at the beach?! " Beau shouted out before tuning up the radio on the car and driving away.