Chapter fourty one

***3 Years Later***

" iiiiiih " I squealed as I ran up to the boys.

" Congrats Livy! " Daniel shouted and brought me in for a hug.

" Thank you Daniel! " I smiled.

" Who knew you would be smart enough to graduate from college " Jai chuckled from beside me.

" Says the one who dropped out of school " I said and pocked my tongue out at him.

" Don't be a smartass " He chuckled before lifting me up and spinning me around.

" Stop Jye!! " I squealed.

" Congrats " He laughed as he put me down. I watched how they started walking through the crowd, probably thinking I was right behind them. A smile spread on my face and when I felt a hand on my lower back my smile grew bigger.

" Congrats babe " Beau said with a husky voice as he smiled down at me.

" Thank you " I said before hugging him. I have to admit he looked extremely hot in his suit.

" But that's not the only thing we'll be celebrating tonight " Beau mumbled as he put is hands in his front pockets.

" What do you mean? " I asked and furrowed my eyebrows together.

" Nothing " Beau chuckled before walking off the same way Jai and Daniel did. I just stood there and looked at him walk away, completely confused.

" Congratulations Livy " I heard someone saying from behind me. I turned around with a smile, thinking it was someone from my class. When I saw him standing there a look of confusion washed over my face but my smile was still plastered on my face.

" Thank you " I said before giving him a hug, which he thankfully returned.

" I know we don't really hang out anymore but I still wanted to be here. I remember we always said we wanted to graduate together... I'm nowhere near graduating " He paused and we both chuckled " but I still want to spend graduation day with you "

" Awh Luke " I smiled and have him another hug.

" I wouldn't miss it for anything " He smiled which made me smile.

" Well Luke Brooks doesn't put on a suit for anyone so I'm honoured " I teased him because he hated wearing a suit so much.

" C'mon, I know where the car is " He chuckled and slung his arm over my shoulders.

***

" Everyone shut the fuck up! " Beau said loudly as he held up his glass of champagne and gently hit it with the spoon in his other hand.

" Classy " Jai mumbled, earning a glare from Beau and chuckles from around our table because we were the only ones that heard him. The boys were throwing me a party for graduating so right now we were in the living room which they had taken the tv, couch and all that stuff out of and put a few tables and chairs in so everyone had somewhere to sit while we ate. They ordered a three course meal from this really fancy restaurant and I can only imagine what it costs. There were some of my friends, some of the boys friends and some of our mutual friends here. The boys had been standing up to do speeches about me all night and it was so embarrassing because they told the most embarrassing and stupid shit I've done. So when Beau cleared his throat when everyone when silent I hid my face by burring them in my hands.

" First of all I want to thank everyone for coming. I know this is a very big accomplishment for Livy and I am really proud of her for not dropping out again when some days she never wanted to step foot into that building again. It was worth it wasn't it? " Beau paused and looked at me. I removed my hands from my face and nodded with a smile.

" This is a day you will remember forever and I want to make it even more special and worth remembering. " Beau paused again and took a deep breath. I took the time to look out at the crowd of people. I noticed Luke was sitting filming everything with his camera and I saw people scattered around the room holding up their phones. I thought it was slightly weird because nobody recorded any of the other speeches but I brushed it of as Beau started talking again.

" Livy I have known you since I was like six. I'm so grateful to have had you as a best friend all these years and I love that I now can call you my girlfriend. We have definitely had our ups and downs and I will regret some of the stuff I did for the rest of my life. You're amazing and you manage to make me smile everyday. I love everything about you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. " Beau kept eye contact with me the whole time and I almost forgot that we were in a room full of people. I noticed how he started fiddling with something in the inside of the jacket to his suit. He pulled out a small black velvet box making me gasp and my hands flew up to cover my mouth. He went down on one knee and opened the small box only to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. He reached up and grabbed one of my hands, giving it a tight squeeze as it was now resting on my knee.

" Olivia Rebecca Collins... Will you marry me? "

"Yes, of course I will " I smiled, a few tear escaping my eyes. Beau put the ring on my finger and it fit perfectly. As soon as he stood up I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him before burring my head into the croak of his neck. Everyone was cheering and applauding.

Definitely the best day of my life.