Chapter twentyeight

" Livy I've been apart of your life for as long as we both can remember! You can't just stop talking to me and never see me " Beau said grabbing my wrist.

" Watch me " I said yanking my wrist away from Beau grip and storming out of the room.

" Olivia! " Beau shouted as he walked after me but I was already at the elevator.

" Leave me alone Beau! " I said getting into the elevator. When the doors closed I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths until I heard a pling and the door opened.
I walked out of the hotel and started walking to the town which was a five minute walk from the hotel. I was going to catch a taxi but if I asked someone in reception to call me one I know Beau would manage to keep me here, against my will.
When I reached the town I got the first taxi I saw and jumped in.

" Airport please " I said putting on my seatbelt.
I was going to fly back to L.A and when the others are here for two weeks I hopefully have time to pack all my stuff up and stay in a hotel while I find an apartment for myself.

*** Earlier that morning ***

" Livy " I heard someone softly whisper and gently shake me.

" Hmm " I groaned and turned around in the bed. I opened my eyes and saw Jai leaning over me.

" We're going to the beach, do you wanna come or stay here? " Jai asked and I noticed James and Daniel standing at the door with their bags.

" I'll just stay here " I croaked out.

" Okay, Luke's having a shower and I have my phone if you need us " Jai smiled before leaving the room with the others.
The room was quiet and I could only hear a faint sound of the shower. I turned over on my stomach and tried to fall back asleep as it felt like I slept for two hours but I actually slept for nearly nine.

" You didn't go to the beach? " Someone said making my eyes flutter open.

" What? " I asked and turned around. I saw Luke standing at the mini fridge with only boxers on.

" You didn't go to the beach " He chuckled and walked over, sitting beside me on the bed.

" No, I'll just stay here today " I sighed and rubbed my face, thinking about yesterday.

" You okay? " Luke asked and I nodded my head.

" I will be " I said and sighed.

" How about we get some food? " Luke asked trying to lighten the mood.

" Then I have to get out of bed " I said unsure about the idea.

" Okay... How about I go get food and when I get back we can watch a bunch of movies? " Luke suggested and I smiled.

" Now that's a good idea! " I chuckled.

" You're so lazy " Luke chuckled and got up from the bed and got dressed.

" Hurry up " I smiled at him and he smiled back before leaving.
I decided to have a shower to freshen up. I jumped into the shower and the warm water hit my body. As I started to wash my body my thoughts came and I started thinking about Beau. I hated the fact that I still loved him even after what he did.
I realized that my thoughts made me sad and I really didn't want to cry today  so I quickly finished washing myself and then jumped out of the shower. I dryer myself before wrapping a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom and over to my suitcase. I got out a pair of black tracksuit shorts and a black basic tank top. I walked back into the bathroom and got dressed and brushed out my hair. When I was done I heard the door open and close.

" You were quick " I said walking out of the bathroom thinking it was Luke in the room.

" Get out " I said quietly as I saw Beau walking towards me with his hands in his pockets.