Chapter thirty two

I looked at myself in the mirror, admiring my dark brown hair put in to a nice bun. I smiled, making sure none of my red lipstick was on my teeth. I fixed my black, body con skirt for the last time before grabbing my keys and walking out of my apartment.
I spent the fifteen minute drive, quietly humming along to the radio before pulling up into a parking spot and heading towards the big building.

" Olivia! " Tom, my boss for tonight, shouted out and I walked up to him.

" Hey Tom " I smiled.

" You can hang your coat up in there " He said pointing over to a small room.
" And the people will start arriving very soon " He added before I walked off.
I hung up my coat and bag before walking into the back and chatting with some of the other workers.
I don't know if you remember but I work as a waitress for big events. This is my first night back since I left to travel. Travel you ask? Well I spent the last 14 months traveling around the world and volunteering for different charities. I dropped out of collage and when my mom found out she wasn't very happy and neither were the boys.
Speaking of the boys I haven't had as much contact with them as I wish we would have. I've talked to them a bit and they all know I'm back in L.A again but I haven't seen them yet.

" Come on girls! " Tom gestured for me and Hailey, one of the people I was working with today, to walk out to the big table full of champagne glasses.
We walked out and stood by the table and greeted all the guests that started to walk in.

" Hot guy checking you out " Hailey mumbled to me so nobody else heard. I slowly looked around the room until I met his piercing green eyes. A familiar feeling filled my body and I quickly had to look away and I started greeting some other people. In the corner of my eye I could see him slowly making his way up to us.

" Livy? " I heard his familiar voice. I swallowed the lump in my throat before looking up and meeting his eyes again.

" Beau! " I exclaimed and smiled. He smiled back and walked around the table and gave me a hug. A familiar feeling consumed me and I could feel how a million butterflies were released in my stomach. I quickly pulled away from the hug.

" I didn't know you were going to be here " I said.

" Well here I am. I'm glad to see you " Beau smiled and I nodded my head and smiled.

" I have to get back to work " I said awkwardly and Beau chuckled before nodding and walking off.

" You know him?! " Hailey asked excitedly as we walked into the back room.

" Uh... Yeah " I shrugged.

" He totally likes you Olivia " Hailey smirked.

" What? How do you know? "

" Duh.. It's obvious. I mean just the way he looks at you! " I just shrugged it off and started getting ready to serve the food.

" Table 5 Olivia! " Tom said and I nodded and walked out to the big room and over to tabled 5. Just my luck. At the tables Beau was sitting together with the boys managers and a few other familiar faces.

I smiled as I placed the food infront of them.

" Enjoy " I smiled before quickly walking off and I could feel Beaus eyes burning into me as I walked away.

--

" Great job everyone! You can go on your breaks now " Tom said and I let out a sigh of relief. I had gotten trough nearly the whole night without bumping into Beau again.