Chapter five

" Be mine? "

* Livs P.O.V *

Did my best friend just ask me to be his girlfriend?

I wasn't sure about how I felt for Beau. I mean he's hot and all but I had Luke on my mind and I wasn't even sure of how I felt about Luke. I had no idea what my answer was and to my luck I could hear my mom walking towards my room.

" Beau, my mom is coming! Hide or get out of here " I whispered and showed him of me.

" What's the big deal? Your mom loves me and she knows that we spend nights with each other " Beau said and just stood there with his hands in his pockets.

" Well I don't think she will love the fact that you snuck in to my room trough my window " I said and nearly showed him out of the window. " Call me tomorrow " I said out of the window before running back to my bed. My door opened and there was my mom.

" What's going on in here? " She said in a sleepy voice.

" Oh.. Uhm... Beau just called me " I lie.

" At this hour of the night? " My mom said.

" He was drunk " I lied once again but for some reason I did believe that Beau was somewhat drunk.

" Whatever, just go back to sleep now " My mom said and walked back to her room.

I pulled my blanket up over me. But before I could close my eyes my phone vibrated and I had a new text.

Lukeey: what did Beau say to u??

Me: nothing much. is he drunk?

Lukeey: can we talk tomorrow? yeah most likely.

Me: sure, how about a movie night just u and me? xx

Lukeey: love to! sleep tight and stay safe xx

Me: u 2 and I will xx

I put my phone under my pillow and shut my eyes and fell asleep right away.

** Morning time and Lukes P.O.V **

I reached for my phone and opened my eyes. The time was 12:16. I had stayed up late waiting for Beau to come home. I knew he went to Livs house but he never came home, at least not before I fell asleep. I climbed down from the top bunk and threw on a pair of grey trackies and walked over to Beaus room. I opened the door and looked over at his bed but he wasn't there so I walked out to the kitchen.

" Hey " I said to Jai who was sitting at the table eating some cereal and probably cheeking twitter.

" Morning " He said without even looking up.

" Uhm do you know where Beau is? " I asked and got a bottle of water from the fridge.

" Nope. " He said once again not looking up from his phone.

" Anything wrong? " I asked and sat down at the other side of the table.

" Nope. " He said again.

" Are you sure? " I knew he was hiding something and I knew he was going to keep it in.

" I fucking said no! " He shouted and stormed of to our room.

I decided to talk to Jai later and try to find Beau first. I called his phone 7 times but he didin't answer and the last call his phone was turned off. I called Liv to see if he stayed the night at hers, witch I really hoped that he wasn't and to my luck he haden't but that also meant that I had no clue of where he was.

I pored a bowl of cereal for my breakfast and sat down at the table together with my phone. I cheked twitter to see if Beau had updated anything. He had. Loads of tweets about love and how he wished that she was his. That "she" was Liv.