Chapter 8.

(Rd's pov )( this takes place a few months later)
The last day of school. I usually am happy these days but not now. I will be finishing high school while Aj has one more year. ( she is one year younger than RD) I won't be waking up every day to see her. At least i can visit her after school. Right? At least i get to graduate with Pinkie and Sunset. Speaking about her she and Twi finally revealed that they had a secret relationship.  Grany Smith offered a job at the farm and I gladly took it. I gathered my stuff from my locker. It's time for me to leave . I checked the time. Aj should be going home now. I quickly ran to the parking lot. ( vice principal Luna : no student parking in the parking lot! Except AppleDash. It's my favorite ship.) There she was. " Hey princess! Over here!" I shouted. She looked at me. Is she crying? " Aj? What's wrong." " Nothin." She said trying to wipe her tears away. " You know your not good at lying! Tell me! Please.." i said. She taught for a moment and then turned to me. " All right. Ya know that Granny and Mac are in Appleloosa ( don't know the spelling) right?" I nodded. "Mac just called. Granny is ..." She couldn't say it but I understood. I gave her a hug as she cried her eyes out. 
~Time Skip~
Aj hasn't came out of our room yet. Oh have I told you we moved in together ? She let's me in but our friends and her family are worried for her.  Every night she cries herself to sleep. I sighed and knocked the door. " Babe? Can i come in?" I asked. I heard a silent " yes" so I went in. I saw her sitting on our  bed with a black dress, cape and hat. She was wiping her tears away. I sat down next to her. " Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked. She nodded. " Ah'll have to do it eventually. Might as well do it now." She said. I gave her a quick kiss on her cheek. Then i went and changed into black clothes. 10 minutes later we were at the place. Aj carried some flowers to the grave. When she came by she broke down crying. I quickly ran to her side and hugged her. " A-ahm sorry!" She said. " Sshh. It wan't your fault Aj. You couldn't have done anything.  So don't beat yourself up for this." I said as I tried to calm her down. Poor girl. First her parents and now the only mother figure she had. At least from now on she won't be alone.
A.N:
So I didn't have much ideas. I decided to go with this one. It it okay? Anyway I don't have much to say but I won't be writing that it's Rd's pov anymore. It won't change. Bye!