Chapter 7.

( you know who's pov it is)
Me and Aj decided to just sit and talk and i knew the perfect place. Sugarcube corner! We sat on the table by the window.   "What do we do now?" I asked. " Well we haven't still told my family. Also the rest of our friends don't know." " No. I alredy figured that out. I meat US. "
She shrugged. " Well in that case ... Applejack Apple will you go out with me?" She nodded like a tousand times while smiling widely.  " Well then let's go tell your family!" I said.  " BABE" I added. She started laughing. We started walking to sweet apple acres . When we told her family tears of joy filled their face. I also can't forget the moment we told them AppleDash was finally cannon. They hugged us so hard I couldn't breathe. I texted the girls to come over to sugarcube corner. "Ok. Sunset , Twi, Flutters, Pinks are all invited!" I said as i send the message. " What about Rarity?" Asked Applejack. " Do i need to invite her?" I asked and she nodded. I growled. " Come on Dashie give her another chance." Said Aj i wanted to refuse but hearing her say " "Dashie "... i just couldn't. " OK." I said and texted her as well. A few minutes later they all arrived. Aj's back was turned to them. " Hey guys!" I said as my beautiful princess turned to them. They all gasped and Pinks started to cry. She looked so happy. They all hugged her. After we explained everything to them. They had a fangirl moment. You got it right. They al ship AppleDash and i must agree it really is the best ship in the world.
A.N:
So how do you like this chapter . I don't have any particular ideas for the next chapter right now but i will eventually. Bye!