Cahpter 2.

(still Rainbow's pow)
I waited  for Applejack and she came out shortly. She took the seat next to me. She was wearing her shorts ,  a black and white baseball shirt ( the one jackie lynn thomas is wearing  ( from SVTFOE) but the color of the top part is different )  , socks to her knees with two green stripes on the top and lastly green converse. She had her hair in a high ponytail . Thats new. Oh! I forgot to tell you what i was wearing. I had my hair in a ponytail as usual. Man i want to cut it some time... Anyways i had some tights , a tank top , my adidas superstar shoes and my blue jacket on. We got to the school in about 15-20 minutes. We talked , i laughed and she didn't... I miss her laugh a lot , just like her emerald eyes. I parked the car and got out. We saw the girls sitting under a tree. They are earlier than me as always. I had math first. Sunset had math too. Applejack had science with Fluttershy and Pinkie. Twilight...was filling in for a teacher. I'm telling you, that girl really is a genius! We all went separate directions. Me and Sunset decided to sit on the back. I don't like math and Sunset is actually really smart but uses her brain for video games. If i was her i would too. I saw a particular fashionista enter the class room. Wow. Great. Now i have to be in the same room as her for one period. Can this day get any worse? She sat right in front of me. Welp! Guess i talked too soon. Ugh. I hate Rarity. She turned to Sunset and the started talking about stuff. The rest of the girls are still friends with her , even Applejack !But i'm not. I haven't talked to her in years. She tried but gave up eventually.
AN:
So this part was kinda filler but  that's because i don't want this story to end up super short. I am guessing the next chapter will begin after school. Thank you to that small group of people who read this. You all made my day. I honestly didn't this anyone would read this. Bye!