Chapter 1

( as you know in this story Applejack is 1 year younger than RD so she is also shorter)
RD's pov
I heard my alarm ringing. I groaned and got up. I hate school. I went in the bathroom . I saw my reflection and nearly peed myself. Wow . I look awful. I looked at the date and soon as i did i frowned. That day again ...
~FlashBack~( in middle school)
The mane 7 ( Sunset not Starlight ) were hanging out by the mirror as always. It was their favorite part of the school. Rainbow Dash who had a crush on Applejack for, like , forever had finally decided to confess. Right there, right that moment. Fluttershy and Pinkie were playing a game while Twilight and Sunset sat together at the other side of the mirror, chatting, we think... Rarity was fixing her hair and last but not least Rainbow and Applejack were having a mini picnic a little far away than the others. "Ok Dash don't panic. You can do this. Just tell her. And it will be done! It's gonna be easy. Oh who am i kidding. I can't do this. Mom and Dad don't know about me. What woud they do if they found out their daughter was a lesbian? There has got to be another way. This will change everything! No! You decided to do this and you are going to do it! " Dash tought. Suddenly the mirror started to glow and formed a lightning. It went straight flying to Rarity. Rarity who was terrified codn't move. Rainbow , Sunset , Twi and Fluttershys backs were turned to the mirror but Applejack could easily see her. Rainbow opened her mouth to confess but was cutt of by Aj. " Rarity! Run!" She shouted. But Rarity still coudn't move. Rarity closed her eyes. Applejack ran and pushed her out of the way and took the hit. Rarity slowly opened her eyes to find Applejack lying in front of her. Rainbow ran and picked applejack up brigal style. " Applejack? Applejack!" Then she turned to Rarity with anger. " It's your fault! It's because of you that she is like this! I hate you!" Rainbow shouted. " I-i'm sorry-" Rarity said . " A 'Sorry' won't be enough!" Rainbow shouted and left with Applejack.
~End Of Flashback ~
I frowned at the memory. Applejack had woken up afterwards but lost all her feelings. She didn't have any emotions. She is like that ever since. And that my friends is how Rarity destroyed my chance with her. I took a shower. I got ready and looked at the time. Huh. I'm not late for the first time this year. I'm never late at this day. I rushed outside because i heard my mom get up. She is really grumpy in the mornings. She isn't like that normally. Anyway i went out and got in my car. I lived really close to the school but today i was going to pick Aj up on the way. So, it might take a little longer. You see her eyes turned grey after the " Accident ". No one saw what happened so people don't know how to cure her. Every doctor an scientist gave up except one. Twilight. She is a genius! She has been trying to cure her all these years. She is the same age as me but she already finished college! I finally saw the farm. The Apples have always been like another family to me. They know i love Applejack and the approve! They think we woud make a perfect couple!
AN:
So the person who read this, thank you so much. I hope you liked it! See you in the next chapter!