Adventure #11: Part 3: National Dexter Day, Birthday Bash, and Night Of Surprise

Start from the beginning

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise." He said and we hugged. I grinned at everyone meanwhile I hugged Dexter and gave them a thumbs up. Our plan had worked.

We pulled away and all talked meanwhile we ate our breakfast. Okay so everything I had said was true. Dexter has been neglecting quality time with Bobby and I since he started dating Cynthia but we were all working on getting rid of her. Tonight might be our lucky night.

Everyone went to go get dressed and Bobby and I told Dexter to wear something casual. I went back to my room and took a shower then put on a plain white spaghetti strap summer dress that stopped mid thigh. I put on my black sandals and quickly brushed my hair before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs.

"Ready?" I asked Bobby and Dexter who were in the kitchen.

"Aren't we going to have breakfast?" Bobby asked.

"Our first stop is IHOP so unless you two don't want delicious pancakes then-"

"No! Lets go!" Both guys yelled.

I laughed and walked out of the kitchen with both of my brothers following close behind. I peaked my head into the living room and told Iris and Ethan that we were leaving now. The three Harris Siblings then skipped out the door and into the car and hurried to IHOP.

-

"Could I have another plate please?" Bobby asked the waitress.

She nodded and walked off.

"That's your third one Bobby." I said as I texted back people.

"So?" He asked.

I looked up from my phone and sighed. "If you puke in the car you're cleaning it." I said.

"What exactly are the plans for today?" Dexter asked as he ate his second plate of pancakes. I had finished first since I only ordered one plate.

"We're just going to do a bunch of normal things." I said. "We're going to the mall, the theatre, walk around just window shopping. Just a bunch of normal things you know."

"Sounds good." Dexter said.

"Sooo how are you and Cynthia doing?" Bobby asked. "No trouble in paradise?"

"No." Dexter said. "Everything is fine and the paps haven't found out we're dating yet."

"That's...good." Bobby said.

"What about this girl you kissed at Jen's birthday party? Did you know who it was? Have you told Cynthia about what happened?" I asked.

Dexter stopped eating and put his fork down and sighed. "I regret kissing another girl that isn't Cynthia but I know that if I tell her she'll be furious and most likely break up with me. I don't want that to happen. So to answer your question no she doesn't know and I trust you two enough that you won't tell her." He said looking at Bobby and I both.

"We would never do such a thing." I said and took a sip of my drink.

"Me neither." Bobby said.

"I trust you won't." Dexter said.

I looked at my cell phone and clicked on my unread messages from my mom.

From: Mom

Lolly wish your brother a happy birthday from me and you dad.

From: Mom

Also give us a call. Your father and I want to talk to the three of you together.

From: Mom