"Who's party this time?" I said when the silence enveloping both of us.

"Mine." He said lightly and turning left. "My birthday."

"Oh."

"Just that? Do you even know?" He said and looking at me with sarcasm. "Seat belt, doll."

I look at my body and realized that I forget, turning red because of embarrassment I put the seat belt on me. "Sorry." I said softly and I can see how he smiles after he scold me.

"Already bought me gift?" He take peek on me on his side. I shake my head, I don't even know that today is his birthday. "Good, so I can ask you."

"I think I have no responsibility to give you one." He look at me in disbelieve, wide eyes and mouth gaping. So cute. I wanted to take picture of his face and use it as the meme for our group chat but he change that facial expression so fast.

"Of course you have, we are friend."

"Since when I become your friend."

"Since I wanted you to give me my birthday gift."

"Asshole."

"Wow your little pretty mouth also could cursing. I wonder what else can it does." He teased me and of course I know what he mean, but I am an innocent in here so I didn't respond to it making him clearing his throat. Shifting his sitting position awkwardly make me realized something between his thighs. Such a horny pig muscle.

"A saint indeed make different impact." He murmured softly but I still could hear it, but not responding as I look outside the window glass. "So, I have this one wish."

I look at him again, the coffee orb now darkened, lust. Oh my god. "And what is it? Is it something expensive?" I act innocent.

He smile and play his fingers on the steering wheel while biting his bottom lips, seduce me. I know it won't be a great thing when he act like this.

"I don't know. Probably date me?"

Fuck you, Jeon.

--
"So, what's the answer?" He asked softly from her behind make her jump while she is about to take sausage onto the plate. Everyone already chit chatting to each other and she think she would want to eat more since the barbecue that the guys made is so so delicious.

"For god sake, Jeon." I hissed and leave him after taking the sausage and about to take the juice. "Its been only one hour since you asked me too. And what don't you understand about my act toward you?"

"Well, you only laugh and leave me in my car. I am not a mind reader so.."

"No. Big no." She said quickly before rolling her eyes. "I don't know what's got into you and the two of your hyungs but let's not involving me in your game, dude." And she leave.

"Damn you sainted woman." He cursed and pull her wrist and drag her inside of Jin's house, get inside one room and lock it.

"Are you crazy? Let me go." She said and barging toward the door but he stubbornly taking her hips and stick it on his torso make her yelp in confusion. "Control your freaking horny mind, Jeon." She scold him when he force her hips to move and sensing his bulging on her clothed womanhood.

"How could you manage to not aroused at all, doll." He ask frustrated and letting her hip go. "Are you impotent?"

"Pardon?"

"Never once someone not get aroused by me. Not even Rosé-"

"Oh hello, can't you see me? I am clearly not Rosé and let go." She gritted her teeth and about to leave but he yanked her again, harder this time.

"Okay, okay. Lets talk first."

"I have nothing to talk with you?"

"But I have. And you should help me."

"Why should I?"

"My gift."

--
I hang my mouth open when he finish his explanation to me. How dare them?

"And you expect me to agreed with your crazy plan?" I asked disbelieve.

"Oh come one, it's a win win solution. You have 25% of the money and having the tittle as Jungkook's girlfriend for 3 months." He said grunting.

"Sorry, but I am not interested."

"Oh come one, the bet will still there until you fall for one of us. Taehyung hyung, Jimin hyung and me. And guess what, the best option for you is me."

"What a man." I said, why should he be so full of himself.

"As you said, I am your friend. And why should you make a bet to make me fall like this? Is that what friend do?" I asked angrily.

"Oh come on this is only for fun."

"Sorry, Kook. If I have no option but to fall to one of you it's definitely not you."

"Oh why?" He ask playfully while chuckling thinking that I play hard to get him.

"I am not sharing my man. I am not dating playboy."

"Oh doll, where have you been? Don't you understand something about us already? We don't do love."

He said he doesn't do love Lily.

"Still I won't be with you." I said softly after a moment of silence. Did he warn Yuqi before he tried to approach her like this? Because if yes, Yuqi is so dumb to still fall for him. "Rosé is my friend and I can't hurt her."

"We are just friend." He said.

"How can you so certain about other feeling?"

"Because she likes Jimin hyung and I was there for her so she could forget that stupid feeling for him."

"Wow how much you spilled tea of your friends face already for the bet Jeon?" I said mocking him.

"I don't care as long as I can win this bet." What should I do? He is so stubborn? "Its 20 thousands dollar, think about it and beside we only have to act as a couple for 3 months. Don't you feel bored about your flat life?"

"50%."

"Nope. 25% , that's the deal."

"50% or never." I said sternly and open the door to step out from the room. When I was about to turn left, back toward the garden he sigh.

"Deal. Fifty fifty." He said make me look at him who look at me back.

"And once more."

"What again doll?" He said frustrated make me chuckled.

"Don't fall."