Those in the shadows

Ruby's POV

"Here we are at the scene of the crime where the legendary Monster of Remnant, and leader of the white fang Adam Taurus where found dead and Roman Torchwick was taken into custody with two witnesses who seen what happened." The reporter said and walked towards me.

"The people of Remnant want to know what you know about this incident." The reporter said and then pointed the microphone at me "well the first thing is I know who....Mitch or for people who dared to call him a Monster Of Remnant his full name is Mitch Rose, and to my left is my friend or his girlfriend. People who say he did all those killings without reasons look up what they found each time murder weapons or plans for people they killed he got rid of people who were criminals never convicted of their crimes, even though he did it his way it was because he seen how easily our justice system is getting worse that's why I am proud to be the sister of what you call the 'Monster of Remnant'." I said into microphone not knowing that tears were coming out my eye.

Right after that a cop came up to me "so your Ruby Rose we found this note in Eyeless jacks hoodie." After that he gave to me and left, so I opened the note and a ring fell which Neo picked and then I read out loud "dear Ruby Rose my little sister please forgive me for my passing and tell My ice cream that too. you guys were there for me thank you.

I had to do what I had to do please lay me to rest right next to our mother, also tell tai I may forgive him because no one should die with regret like me I have many like I should have hung out with you and Yang more I should have propose to Neo." once I read that I looked at Neo she tears coming from her eyes but it didn't look like she noticed she just stared at the ring and then she put it one and I continued reading "I should have did better towards the family, but even though I have passed I'll watch over you with mom. Bye and please watch over Sally for me she can get into trouble from time to time and tell Sally that I love her and also cross your fingers because I might be a sarcastic A word (aka ass Ruby just censored it) ghost heh but don't count on it.

Anyways tell Yang I love her two because when she passes she is going to kick my ass in the afterlife for not saying that, but thank you all for giving me a chance to become human for a little bit, see you later little sister." After I read that I folded it and put it in my pocket.

After a interview with the reporter Neo looked at me, then walked towards me and hugged me for a few moments and stopped and left. I don't know why but I couldn't cry no matter how sad I felt and I just feel like Mitch didn't want me too and I just kept walking to the bullhead to take me back to Beacon.

2 months later

I was sitting on the grass right next to two tombstones with two quotes imprinted on them to the right saying " kindly thus I scatter."
And "I'm just a soul who's intentions are good."
"Where ever you are Mitch please hug mom for me, and also Mitch, Neo has gotten along with my friends, but she still misses you and also keeps the ring you gave her.

Oh dad also forgave you for taking his hand saying that he took your advice after I gave him the paper, also Yang found a picture of you and mom when you were a newborn baby she copied the picture and gave the original to me" I said to the tombstones
"Ohh I brought Weiss; say hi Weiss." I said to to Weiss

"hello Ruby's mom, and Mitch it's good to see you two again." She said "well we haven't broken up yet so that's good, but of course with Ruby's childish and you taking her to buy some cookies didn't stop she drags me around to buy them instead, and says Mitch would have wanted that, but I think she just saying that as excuse." Weiss said

"Whaaaaat nooooo I would never." I said obviously you can tell I was lying "ohh sally here come over here Sally I think you love to see me and Mitch's mom." I said to Sally she came over to the tombstones "hey Ruby's and Mitch's mom and also Mitch ummm Ruby didn't keep the promise of keeping me out of trouble because I do a lot of pranks on them most of them on Yang because she has the best reactions." Sally said to the tombstones

??? POV

"You think this was a good idea?" I said to the lady next me as I looked at the red hooded girl, a girl in a dress, and a girl with a teddy bear talking to the tombstones "of course it's for the best, besides it's not so bad living in the dark." She said to me "pffft was that a joke because I shouldn't take to my stand up later on." I said to her

"ok then why don't you go over there." She retorted back "because I'm dangerous and people were after me and once that they knew I was 'dead' they didn't care about our family anymore." I said to her again  " good point but it's nice to see you even how you look your still my baby boy." She said "and your bad on spying on me." I said to my mother with a smile on my face "ohh my son has become like his uncle with sarcastic remarks every other sentence." My mother said.

"well maybe it's just my nature to do that ." I said to my mother with smile but not the one where I have with witty remarks it's the one where you look past all bad parts of life and just reminisce on all of it. "Mom why did you leave you never told me." I said "same reason you did, I didn't want to hurt." She said

"well as you can see I am not ok I got it worse when you left way worse gave ever looked at me hmmm no ok then." I said to my mom "mi-." "sorry mom, I just needed to vent and blame someone it was my fault really, sorry again.......... I wish I can hang out with them and be married to my ice cream and live a normal life, why does life have to be a bitch huh mom can please tell me that." I said to my mom "I'm sorry Mitch I have nothing for that question you have asked, but do tell me about this girl hmmm ohh ohh tell me how met." My mom said to me "ahhh the late and great Summer Rose has asked a question about my fiancé that I'll never marry well first off I'll tell how we met."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow, first thing few days ago I had a pun off on here that was cool go see on the first chapter it in the reply section on there sooo..... yeah anyways genders see you later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haaaa bitch no Easter egg you bamboozled but being serious i couldn't find a picture