"Little Chat"

As I was cut off from my thoughts with that bang I see the blacked haired girl and her weapon that was also a gun smoking Jeff was already attacking. *sigh* alright I'll beat Jeff's ass later, but might as well jump in as well because, if you can't beat em join em so I fought with 10% of my strength I saw Ruby so might as well take her out first but as I went for her, that damn blonde got in my way and tried to punch me, of course I caught her wrist twisted it and the slammed her arm against the couch hearing a very,very satisfying snap.

Hearing that blondes bones snap, and also hearing the screams of her in pain was the best but it was cut short when I heard Ruby yell, "Yang!" She tried to hit me with her scythe horizontally, but I ducked underneath it and hurried and pinched her neck and knocked Ruby out. I saw Jeff and well let's say having fun with the other two ( in a non-sexual way) dodging and blocking their attacks.

As I just sat on the couch, and watched but forgot about Yang for a sec so I got up and picked her up by the collar and punched her once and knocked her out. I guess the other two noticed me punched that yellow bitch in the face, and then the girl in white dashed forward at speeds above average than regular a human but still not enough for me dodge just moving my head slightly a mere inch, but I got bored so I punched her with 13% of my strength and knocked her out instantly.

The girl in black took notice of the missing teammate so he stood there I was guessing analyzing what to do she kept looking left to right Jeff the me, me Jeff looked at each other and nodded two times. See not all creepypastas just go in guns blazing sometimes come up with plans and signals.

The two nods mean if a the person we're hunting is looking away that means to move closer at speeds no human or faunus could not comprehend so each time she looked at me, Jeff would move closer, and then we she looked him I would move closer, and this went on for a few seconds and by her body language she was panicking. So Jeff strike first but when he went to go strike I can tell he going kill her so I step in and blocked his attack and kicked him away, and then the girl in black tried hit me but I ducked under her katana and uppercut her and knocked her out as well.

Jeff walked up to me and yelled "why'd ya hit me!" And I respond nonchalantly "because you would have killed her and I said to specifically knock them out." He growled at me and walked back to the mansion but I sat there and wrote a note and put it in Ruby's pocket and went back to the mansion.