The Nightmares And My Kill List

Mitch's POV
As I was asking to ice cream parlor where the ice cream girl told me to go I seen her but she was facing the other way, then I got an idea 'I hope this doesn't ruin everything because I am going to scare the ever living shit out of her' i thought I snuck up behind my "victim", and then went right next to her ear, and my hands by her waist I then said "Hello there." I said demonically, and put my hands on waist she jumped so high I'm pretty sure she was Mario about to jump on a Gumba. (is that how spell it if not I'm to lazy to look it up)

She turned around to see who did that, and seen me on the floor laughing so hard I started to wheeze. After about 5 minuets of me laughing I got off the ground and looked at her and she seemed angry "hey there short stack." I said "My name is not 'short stack' it's Neo." She signed "ok short stack." I said mockingly She got red faced. after our night of fun and eating dinner and stuff I took her back where she told me to I looked at her she had smile on her face my heart started to pound "hey uhh Neo want to go on a date sometime." I said as I looked at her she looked at me and stopped "Yeah." She signed with a blush on her face.  After that we parted ways I went to the bullhead and flew to beacon. After I landed I went to the infirmary where Ruby was, I knocked on the door and then seen the door open to a sleepy Weiss "hey I'm sleeping here so yeah." Was all I said and walked toward this leathery couch, while Weiss crawled in bed with Ruby. I lied there tiredly and waited for sleep to overcome me as it did with in a minute.

Flashback/Dream
  "MITCH GET YOUR USELESS DUMB ASS OUT OF BED!" I got out of bed and went down stairs in my pajamas "WHY DIDN'T MAKE ME BREAKFAST YOU WASTE OF SPACE WHY DID SUMMER KEEP YOU ANYWAYS YOU LAZY ASS!" He yelled then I felt like a wrecking ball just had hit my face but I know that pain it was Yang."yeah why didn't make me or dads breakfast!"she yelled Ruby was right there crying at the top of the stairs "because I'm not a slave or your maid." I said rather calm but still in pain but then I started to feel numb I looked to see tai with a bloody knuckle and then seen closer and hit me over and over I couldn't feel it non of those punches hurt but still felt a pain of sadness because of Ruby; she doesn't like seeing me in pain I then seen them they disappear, then see my eyes getting cut out hearing the knife going inside my head cutting out my eye, but still felt I numb.

Ruby's POV
I started to hear something moving, and seen Mitch shaking, and started whisper  "please dad stop hitting me." Over and over again then he stopped and then started to say louder "Jenny you don't have to do this please stop." I got of bed and started to whisper soothingly "hey bro it's ok I'm here for ok, I'm always here." He stopped shaking, and whispering.   I looked at the clock and it said 4:00 am huh, well should go back to bed.

I awoke to see Mitch starring outside through the window "Why are looking out there?" I asked " What's his name?" He sorta answered my question. I got of my bed and made my way to him, he then pointed out the window to one of my professors I have "oh him, he is professor Williams he's pretty cool." I said "Full Name." He said, but sounded more like a demand "his full name is Johnny Williams why do you ask?" I asked wondering if he knows him, but instead he pulled out his scalpel "Ohh that SON OF BITCH IS DEAD!" He yelled the last part demonically "what did he do to you?" I asked cautiously "It's not what he did to me it's what he's done to Sally." He said I then asked "what did he do to her?" Even though he has a mask on I can sense anger coming from "that wast of fucking oxygen is Sally's uncle who abused, raped, and killed Sally he turned her into a ghost who can no longer have a life, got to school, find love all because that asshole wanted sexual pleasure, and something to get his anger out on even if you know him, and say he's cool he's dead Fucking meat." He said. I looked at my bed again, and Weiss was awake she looking at me I went to go look back and seen Mitch was gone "what was that all about?" She asked "Mitch is going to kill professor Williams because, he said that professor Willams raped, abused, and then killed Sally, and also he's her uncle." I said

Mitch POV
Hmm how should scare the hell out of him I think making him see Sally would be good; he will be scared shitless. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and seen tai "what the fuck do you want right now? I'm kinda thinking here." I said nonchalantly because what I'm thinking about is more important then home yelling at right now. "Well son-." He got cut off by me "let fucking stop you there I'm not related to you only Ruby and Summer Rose maybe Qrow, but because he never knew me I'll give him a chance." I said he looked at me a bit confused "in other please die in a fire you dumb piece of shit no wonder Raven left yo-." I was cut off by a punch and that was an ok punch it knocked me onto the floor, but when I fell I seen Sally running over to me "Mitch are you ok!?" She yelled with a worry expression on her face "yeah Sis I'm fine don't worry about me just go find Ruby and stay in there." I said calm but in the inside I weighing my options, kill tai or not too I shouldn't it's Ruby's dad so I guess not but who said I couldn't hit him back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright motherfuckers here is the next chapter woooohooo finally look I got to school and it almost the end of the year so tests and shit like that is being put out so if your one those people whom are impatient then jeez calma tus tetas man I got another life outside of my Wattpad.