Shattered Like Glass

Ruby's POV

Bloody Mary? What is that semblance? Why call it that "if your wondering why call it bloody mary let's just say you dont want blood around you, because he can turn that blood into a weapon; lets say you have a small paper cut less than a centameter he can take some of that blood that's exposed in your cut and turn it into a spike and stab you with it, but if it's an inch he take more blood from you and create mutiple spikes, so it depends on how many cuts, how big the cut or even a small pool of blood." Clockwork explained to me while walking away "anyways see you later I'm going to find Toby." She said as she turned the corner. "Well, well, well wondering about your brother I see." A deep demonic voice I know all to well my head's.

it always taunts me about Mitch whenever it gets the chance. Ever since Mitch left the house when we were kids I was stuck with my own thoughts since I just shut out everyone, but the thoughts that kept me safe and helped calm when I needed it most soon turned against me, haunted me "so you now wonder about his semblance and why should you care you didn't try to stop tai when he beat him or your bitch of sister Yang." It said to me "shut up..." I said to my self in a whisper tone "what was that...trying to act tuff, brave, maybe even rebellious. Why couldn't you do that towards your father huh?" It taunted to me again even though it does not have a face nor body I can sense it was smiling at me as if were bully that took your lunch money and was taller and stronger than you. "SHUT UP!" I screamed into the empty hallway while my voice cracked all the while my field of vision was clouded by tears and then i just couldn't hold it...it was too much all the stress everything that has happened to mitch felt like it my fault why cant the past let me go.

"this not even a mere fraction of what he felt from inside as he tried to hide it with a smile and the eyes that hide his depression and desperation for help that he used to have but you stood there and watch him get beaten while crying like the weakling that you are day in day out." It said to me while chuckling"WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I feel to my knees as tears were streaming down my face as I held both sides of my head.

Mitch POV

My eyelids shot opened and the baby started crying after hearing Ruby screaming out side our room and I ran out to see her on her knees, crying holder her head, and her hair a mess "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" she screamed again, "shhhhhh Ruby it's all right; calm down no ones here to hurt you, you can tell your big brother anything right just like you promised back when we were little." I said as I soothingly as I could and hugged her as I got closer look...she look distraught and broken as shattered glass "Ruby its okay... its okay I got you ruby your big brother will always be here for you no matter what and take away any pain and be your shield for anything." I said to her in a hushed voice her breathing slowed downed but hiccups were still there as her eyes shut slowly and her tears started to slow down. "What the fuck is going on today." I said to myself in a hushed voice "hey, what the hell happened to ruby?" Yang said in calm voice surprisingly "I'm guessing a mental break, but I'm no fucking doctor so who the hell knows what's going on with her she just might be holding it in and maybe it all just her right now on what's going on and what the fuck we're dealing with right now." I said to her while brushing aside some strands of hair to the side of Ruby's face. "You know that forgiveness I said awhile back yang well it's not about my disappearance its during this war." I said to her while picking up Ruby in my arms. "Jeez were you raised by Ozpin? Like your so damn vague its impossible to tell the difference between you and Oz." She said to me in a sarcastic way while I walked over to the green plastic chairs and placed Ruby down on gently. "Heh, I never realized how smart ass my sister was but you always know someone has to be smart at something other than knowing how to flirt, but you also learn something new everyday." I said to her in a joking way "ohh fuck you" she said flipping me off with her back turned and walking towards the door where my boy and Neo were in "love ya too sis." I said with a chuckle as she laughed as she walked in to the room with door closing. I walked over to the green chair that was empty that was next to where I placed Ruby at. "What the fuck is happening we can't be having these problems now." I said out loud 5 months come on please no more problems I've been saving all these blood packs just for zalgo but he has to send his lackeys "but you know what's war without spilling a little bit of blood." I said as I stabbed the blood pack and whipped it around the room, "isnt that right.....

Masky."