Today Is A Gift

"No...that's not true that's someone's semblance!" I screamed at them with anger in my voice as it echoed throught out the room "sorry but as we found out you killed the only with a semblance that can trick people's eyes" she said and then began to speak again "look at Lulu isnt she just the cutest especially like this" after she said that her hand grasp the hair of Lulu's head and lifted up; some blood even started to drip out of the neck "you bitch!" I yelled at her and with that her minions heads were all punctured with my spikes "I'm going to kill you, you whore!" I yelled at the top of my lungs but before I could something hit the back of my heels more or less slicing them open which led me to fall when I turned to face what cut my heels it what I was looking for the a crystal ball atop of grimm tendrils. I acted fast forming a spike and shot it into a the ball ro which a spirit came out and flew into me causing me immense pain I haven't felt since my eyes extracted from my skull and everything went black.

Ruby's POV (one week later)
We knew that something happened to mitch and his scout group two weeks after they were supposed to come back a grimm came carrying a bag full heads of most of the scout team we killed the grimm but clockwork was not happy about her boyfriend passing needles to say she was pissed at everyone but mostly herself for being there with him. When mitch left he has told me that if something were to ever happen to him to lead everyone into battle everyone was not prepared so I had start a speech before entering our war hopefully our last."Everyone hear me this war we end today we will either be victorious or dead protecting remnant but we are not pawns we are warriors, who learned to love the pain we come from different places but have the same name Because we were born for this We are the broken ones, who chose to spark a flame they will watch in fear as our fire rages our enemy will parish amidst our destruction and pure chaos we will charge into battle turning thier home into nothing but ash as payback for the fallen so whose ready!" I yelled to everybody to which yelled in agreement ready to die to protect everyone on remnant.

Once we charge into battle we saw several types of grimm dead. It got me worried but also relived. Worried because who or what could've killed grimm might kill us and relived we don't have to deal with all the grimm

"Are you looking for me my dear sister of mine." Once I heard the demonic voice I knew all to well who that was it was my brother. I turned to look at him and what I saw frightened me instead of the usual eyeless head he once had was now red, his smile wider than usual holding the head of Salem "who are you, because that body of his does not belong to you." I said to him with anger in my voice "Darn I thought I could convince you. Well if you must know I am...ZALGO!" He yelled out us but Mitch told us that slender maybe able to handle him once he took over "slender now!" I heard my mom yell while other pastas headed in to battle. Immediately 5 pastas died "You mere mortals cannot sto-Ruby! Suddenly mitch's voice came back but also one of his eyes became eyeless again "Ruby, Mother use your ey-AHHHH" he was cut off by his scream of agony. "Shut it you damn eyeless fool stay and watch as I slay your friends and see their corps." He said to himself "slender try to hold him down mom get ready to activate your eyes!" Yelled out her to which she nodded but mitch got of slender tendrils grasp and straight for mom with his scaple but clockwork moved in front of her and took the scaple in the stomach fully lodging it in then dragging it up to her chest; blood spurting out from her. She looked at Zalga "so looks my time is up this time....AND SO IS YOURS ZALGO!" She yelled with blood curdling scream before tackling him holding him down "now Ruby!" She yelled at me with a smile and then me and mother both used our silver eyes on him hearing scream of agony "AHHHHHHHHH" this went for twenty five seconds before we stopped.

We ran over to check on the two pastas and we heard a little sob and seen mitch holding clockwork who was smiling peacefully "d-don't tell me she-" I was cut off "yeah." The cold raspy voice which came form Mitch
"I'll never be able to pay my debt to you a toby may you rest and live on through the oxygen we breathe and the strength we hold. Goodbye miss Ou-no Mrs.Roger I'll see you when my time is up." He said picking her and giving her to slender "bury all of them in the back of the mansion" he said and walked out with us out of the fortress "we won." He said to me while walking "yeah." I responded "so what are you gonna do now since kinda your huntress job is going to be well shutdown?" he asked me "start a bakery shop and adopt a kid. What about you?" I asked him "well maybe you can little have some co workers? since this whole stick of mine is not for me any more." He said to me "yeah I could use some helping hands around kitchen when I open it." I said with a smile as we aboard a ship "cool well sister I'm going to take a nap wake me up when we land." He said and closed his eyes

7 years later

Mitch pov

It aint bad of what built up as a family man. I appreciate life more than what I did five years ago and I'm proud of family me and my siblings are all married Ruby with Weiss and Yang with Blake. Our parents may not be together anymore but they still get along together this may be last entry in my journal but maybe my kid will learn from my mistakes and become a better man than I ever was.
I miss every pasta that lost thier lives during the battle but it's the kinda miss when seeing an old friend after some years and when we pass well see eachother once again and like a wise turtle once said "yesterday was history tomorrow's a mystery and today is a present" and we must cherish this gift of the present.- last entry from Mitch Rose