Im Sorry Ruby

Ruby's POV
I as I woke up I seen Mitch kiss my forehead and run out I herd Someone say something To a little girl, but I fell unconscious mostly likely from exhaustion, now I'm in the infirmary bed with Weiss beside me she had tears in her eyes "Hey Weiss why are you crying?" I asked she looked at me and gave me a sad look and then passed me my brothers mask, then said something that made me break down "He said give you his mask if he doesn't make it." She said crying a little and sniffing, I looked at her that's when the realization hit me.  My brother is dead.....he died protecting me that's when I started cry I haven't cried this hard since my mother's death.

  Yang came in and saw me crying and hugging the mask she sat next to me "what's wrong Rubes?" She said as comforting as possible "Br-br-brothers gone!" I screamed and cried harder, and hugging the mask as tight as possible. Why...why...why are the people I love dying and I can't stop it why is this happening again I looked at Yang then I wondered 'how did everyone else make it but him' I thought. After the crying stoped Weiss was still hugging me I looked at Weiss "Weiss how did everyone make it out except my brother? *sniffle*"

she looked at me "Well right after you were shot one of Mitch's friends showed up with that Sally you seen and someone with a white hoodie who I found out his name was Jeff, and he patch you up as best as he could, but I left because I couldn't look at you being 'operated' on so I went over to tree about 30 feet away from you guys but Mitch went over to me talked, but something in his mind made him think you guys were in danger so he picked me and ran over to guys and all of our team, and Team JNPR were knocked our and Jeff was still patching you up and he ran to him and said 'Weiss if I don't come back, give this to Ruby.Jeff make sure to get everyone including Yang. Ruby is going to need a shoulder to cry on just in case, and also you were like a brother to me Jeff. And Sally I love you and I'll see you later and don't go back to mansion go to with Weiss and Ruby, same for you Jeff.' And Jeff apparently knew what he was going to do I then figured it out as well he was going to hold off "SlenderMan" they called it as long as he could ,and Jeff and little bit of Sally was pretty smart on how to get us out Jeff angered Sally and I found out she is able to lift certain sized objects, but varies on how 'angry' she is. Angrier she is, the bigger the object, but takes a lot of energy out of her though, right after she moved all of JNPR, and Yang and Blake she passed out and then I carried you, and Sally Jeff carried the Ren and Jaune, and also some how Yang and Blake and he called a dog that smiled, that creeped me out but dragged pyrrha, and Nora I herd Mitch scream at SlenderMan and a pause and then herd laughter after that we ran and Jeff said after he dropped everyone off he went back saw Mitch's body I'm sorry Ruby." Weiss said still hugging me "My...My brother was a hero." I said I then told Weiss I was going to sleep.

Sally's POV
I overheard Weiss and Ruby talk about Mitch I just can't believe my big brother is gone forever. He threw his life away to save his sister, her friends, and the one who beat him. Weiss left to her room to sleep because she has school I float through the wall and see Ruby silently crying I went over to her and hugged her she got scared and jumped and seen it was me. She looked at me I cried, I just couldn't hold it in anymore I hugged her she cried and hugged me too, but she stop crying and asked "why did you come here?" After a minute to regain myself I said "Because Mitch called me his little sis and your his sister so since he's gone I needed big sis shoulder to cry on." After that we talked and I fell asleep with her.

Mitch POV
"UGGGGGGGGH!!!" I groan as I sit up I from the hard dirt ground I look around see the medkit ' I guess Jeff left it.' I thought I crawled over there and got the medkit, not much was used some alcohol, some stitches, and bandages and patch my self up and took my scalpel. Then I started walking towards the city hopefully my little sisters aren't crying over a demon.

After about a hour of limping I got to the city it was still dark out I put hood so just in case no sees my face. Then I remember something. Bullheads go to school, so I just need to say I'm visiting and hide my face with my hood. Well it's not the best idea but it's good enough so I just sat here went to sleep here and I waited. I woke because of an engine I seen a bull head was here was here I went in and said I was going to go to Beacon academy.

  Ruby's POV
as woken up I felt something moving i looked down and seen Sally I smiled I then herd footsteps and someone open the door it was Weiss  "Weiss you have to whisper." I whisper yelled"Why?" She whispered back I lift the blankets to show Sally sleeping "aww!" Weiss took out her scroll and took a picture but forgot to turn the sound and flash off when she took the picture so it not only woke Sally but scared her she started tear saying Mitch's name and where was he.

Mitch's POV
After entering the school I started think 'Slender is going to die who ever fights by his sides are going to die even if Nina is there on His side, he attacked my sisters friends and sent people to attack her this end in his death.' I thought then I herd voice in my head and I knew who it was "Hello there, I think you know who I am so no introduction Mitch, you said you wanted to kill slender I can help but for a price he says." The creature said in my head, "what's the price Zalgo?" I questioned to him back in my head "to have control of you body when I want ,but hurry he is coming to get you and your sister soon." He said "Damn it, I knew slender going to come for me and sister, but whatever it takes to have her safe then I'll take it, but give me info on what slender doing and thinking about that's related to me and sister even her friends." I said "Alright its a deal but I'll met in three days at night time."
Alright let's see where the infirmary is ahh here it is I open the fire and seen a nurse "um hello do you know where Ruby Rose is?" I asked "ohh she is over there two rooms down and to your left she." Said I thanked her went where she told me and and knocked on the door I herd the door open to see Sally she went wide eyed and hugged me as hard as possible I chucked and hugged back I looked back and seen Ruby with puffy red eyes I stoped hugging Sally and went "how you doing shorty?" I asked and taunted jokingly, she launched her self at me and hugged me then started thinking what the fuck did I do I made a deal with the devil him self. Zalgo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys fun fact it took 1357 words not including these to write this chapter and those who think it's the letters Wattpad counts uhh no it's the actual words so yeah it takes so much outta my day but ehh not hot nothing to do except play Diablo 2 and fallout 3,and 4 but nothing else besides that I barely do anything anyways hope you guys and gals and other genders enjoyed this chapter.