My Brother?

Ruby's POV
  As I woken up with my teammates and sister knocked out I felt something in my hand, there was note I unfolded carefully it looks to be very old the paper and the note says,

"Hello there Ruby Rose it's been what 7 years since I last saw you? You might not know who I am but I will give clues along with this note to figure out who I am maybe ask your slut of a sister of help if you wish so here are the clues I am a man broken from a broken past and Family. Whom was abused and neglected accept by two people whom which accepted me of my grey skin loved me but one passed away left with one which still loved me that person that I was left with that loved me no matter of how looked it was you Ruby Rose. The last Rose that cared."

As I read this letter my teammates started to wake up I put the note in my pocket first thing Weiss did was check on Yang and so did Blake. We called professor Ozpin and told him about the incident he told us to come back to the school we called a bullheaded and went back to the school and had Yang patch up once was all said and done I remembered the note so talked to my team before we slept.

"Hey guys I have a clue who was one of the people who attacked us. ", the all turn to me well "Who is it?" Weiss asked "I said I had a clue." Emphasizing a clue and then pulled out the note but I handed to Yang. She read while Weiss asked "Why'd you give to her?" Before I could answer Yang had tears and was sobbing her eyes "It...It couldn't have been him." she said while sobbing and asked her "who is it?" I asked after her crying died down and looked at me and said "Ruby remembered your brother Mitch?" She said I nodded my head "Well he....he died 7 years ago ruby and this guy that broke my arm he has grey skin the only person we have every known to have grey skin is Mitch." my eyes were wide "Bro...........Brother" after that I began to cry my own brother was killer.

Mitch POV
After I went back into the mansion sally ran up to me and hugged me believe or not sometimes I thought me her were related because how we acted like siblings, just 3 years ago she called bro from then on I called her sis and from she called me bro and l call her bro "Hey bro did what took you so long.?" "Met my old sibling." I said Ruby has grown so much "What sibling I thought you had two sisters? Did you not met the other one?"

"Yeah I met Yang and broke her arm, it was the funniest thing I ever saw." I said as I chuckled a little bit from that memory. "Imma go out again to see if I find Ruby at Beacon from what I can tell she has team already." Sally looks at me and says "right now?" "Yeah why?" "Can I come with you?" "Yeah sure" and we left to venture out to see my little sisters.

Ruby's POV
As we all settled down from finding out my brother was the Monster of Remnant, we went to tell Ozpin as the elevator was going up it was quiet so as the elevator said ding and the doors open we walk in and walked up to Ozpin who looked at me and I finally said "I know who the Monster of Remnant is." I said a little worried "And whom might is the Monster of Remnant?" He said nonchalantly "My....My..My older brother Mitch." I said with tears in my eyes "Thank you miss Rose for informing on this we will send a you and team JNPR to find him tomorrow and bring him back here."

Mitch POV

As we climbed the building to find which one was my sisters I finally found but the sad thing is, is that when I looked through the window Ruby was looking right at the window and stop like a deer in headlights.
Sally was on my back she looked through and said "hi I'm Sally nice to meet bro's sister." I moved my mask to reveal my mouth "hi sis." But as I said this the door open and the team they all looked at me and I jumped off the building and ran as fast as I can with Sally on back luckily they didn't follow us.

I made it back to the mansion and I told Sally I'm going to bed and hugged her and went to my room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright sorry for not bringing you guys anything from this story and made 2x longer and I don't make a/n as chapter I know that's annoying as hell so here at the bottom of this chapter.