Im Only A Demon After All

Mitch's POV
"Let's see Toby Though he usually has an up-beat and hyper personality, he can be very sarcastic at times and he will sometimes lose control of his emotions due to his bipolar disorder. He can change from being very emotional to being angry or happy in an instant, making it very difficult to talk to him at times. Despite this, he can be friendly to certain people and he is a natural born trouble-maker seeing how he helps Sally with her pranks.

Even though he has some disability he is still intelligent as hell, and also loves waffles. Hoodie the one that shot you I despised him even before he shot you he kept to himself a lot, but always ended up on the floor bleeding with me standing over him because he crossed lines too much.

Jane, after the incident loved some of us pastas even though we all constantly annoyed her. She was terrified of Jeff after his transformation, but when he essentially ruined her life she became withdrawn and possibly had PTSD, as well seeing everything in grey which she assumes is the price to pay for losing her innocence.

She has a large vendetta against Jeff and wants to murder him for herself. She says that his scream is like music to hear, and she will make him scream like he did when he was set on fire that day at the birthday party claiming that killing him will be the only thing in the world that will give her joy. But besides that she's pretty cool to hang out with.
Ben ahh I miss that short bastard quite cocky and malevolent. However, in the adaptations based off it, He also doesn't always take things seriously. He also seems to be very manipulative. He toys with Jadusables emotions, as he finds amusing.

On to the flirtiness/pervertedness No he everyone he doesn't go around "doing the do" with every girl. It would be understandable, he is "pervert" or "flirty" due to him being stuck at that hormonal age 12-16 however.

Ben is extremely fond of video games and is quite obsessed with them, especially Majora's Mask, the sixth main installment of The Legend of Zelda series, and also was the only one with a game console, SlenderMan the boss of all of us pastas except his brothers and Zalgo I have respect for him he took me in when no one  else didn't because of my eyes and he brung to the mansion and let me stay but that all changed when he tried to kill you Ruby.

Laughing jack, Extremely intelligent, he tricks lonely children to think he is their friend, then kills them, stuffs them with candies and traps their souls for eternity. He is also a master manipulator as well, knowing human superstitions and their propensities to not believe in the supernatural, which he uses at his advantages.

OffenderMan, has an extremely perverted and provocative nature, is a user of women, a probable rapist, possible pedophile, necrophile, and zoophile. Basically he can any girl, guy, or pastas except me and Sally because if he did he knows what I can do.

ClockWork, real name is Natalie Oulette Before being abused, Natalie was a shy, quiet, polite girl. As she was abused, her personality noticeably changed to a depressed, nearly-mute, numb, anxious wreck. As of now or after her loss of sanity, Natalie is quieter, more calculating, polite, and not very emotional, preferring to keep her feelings hidden until she feels it okay to let them out. Even though she keeps to her self she usually with Toby a lot and more open to him then the rest of us."

Masky, distressed and extremely upset over his condition, having huge blackouts and being unable to awaken for large periods of time with no recollection. Although he is a calm individual, his true personality is that of a scared man who wants to be normal and escape the hell that chases him. When there are blackouts he comes into the form known as Masky, a separate entity from Tim which is why Tim has no memory of what happens, references show that he may have M.P.D."

I explained "what's M.P.D mean?" Ruby asked "it means Multiple Personality Disorder." I then started to feel hungry "Alright today's the day I'm going to kill him I'll tell you about the situations Sally got into later" I said, but inside I was starting to lose my sanity the more hungry I get the more insane I get. As started to climb out the window I just felt like someone was watching me.

I peeked threw the door of Professor. Willams classroom and seen him doing paper work on his desk I open the door and went into his classroom and then slammed it shut startlingly him. He turned around and seen me "Hello the Mr.Willams why did you kill Sally hmm." I said
"Ho-how do you know that?" He said frightened "oh I know this because she told me herself because do you know who I am?" I asked "N-no." He said "Well I am death and  the one sentence you to got to HELL." I said the last part demonically and then ran forward at inhuman speeds and shoved my knife in his lung and twisted as the blood oozed out him he started coughing " ohh feeling any pain? that's not even a fraction of what Sally felt." I said sadistically I then took it out and went to the other lung and stabbed it "you know I'll make a message out of you" I said with a smile and shoved the scalpel in more. "Ohh the sound of the flesh tearing it apart was a wonderful sound to hear, but I must end this soon, so I'll make this part quick." I took knife out of his lung I then hear him  trying to breath but all that came out wheezes, and blood I then shoved right into his neck then to the head he fell to the floor like a rag doll and then I picked his body up and then put him on the desk and took the scalpel out of his head.

Ruby's POV I went to see professor Williams for the homework he gave me I didn't understand it so I went to his classroom and open the door to see Mitch cutting open  professor Willams dead body with a kidney in his mouth and by the looks of Professor Willams corps he was bloody and looking like he went through pain and didn't go peacefully. "M-Mitch?" I asked he looked at me he turned around "shit." Was all he said as the kidney fell out his mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello there umm ok here's the thing...I broke my charger to my phone and didn't get much done before it died but got a new one so yeah that all I got to say see all you guys gals and other genders in the next one.

There is no EasterEgg

Alright fine you got me

Alright your really invested in finding these that's all I got for now