IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME

Mitch's POV
"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER!!" I Yelled demonically feeling my energy replenish rapidly. I then break the ropes off my hands, and thats when Cinder turned around "what the hell do you think your doing!?" Cinder yelled, but right after she yelled she got hit with the wooden chair in the face which broke the chair on impact knocking her to the floor.

I then went over to her but she got up quick and went into a fighting stance with the scalpel circling each other. I ended up where Ruby and Neo were looking at my back while Cinder was on the opposite side of me. Cinder charged at me I dodged it with no effort, but when I looked back it was a horrific sight I felt anger and sadness the sight I was seeing was my sister on the floor with the scalpel sticking out of her eye and Cinder right next to her.

To the corner of my eye I seen Neo looking at Ruby's body on the floor with shocked expression I went over to Cinder smiling like Jeff would before he we put his victims to 'sleep'. Cinder started to crawl back in fear I started running faster than she can see, and grabbed her by the neck, and grabbed the leg of the chair that broke "Neo look away she'll look prettier when I'm done with her." Said with out emotion.

"now  your turn." Was all I said to see her get scared. I then did what I did best, kill but this time slowly~

Neo's POV
I didn't close my eyes but focused to try to get out. Eventually I did get the ropes off my hands and went to where Ruby was and Check on her wound. Luckily she's alive and will be fine just won't see through that right eye any more. I looked at Mitch to see him hit Cinder once  with the leg of the chair that broke of her face and fell to the hard metal tiled floor, but let her get up and when she did her left eyeball had came out of the socket, and the only thing to keep it from rolling onto the tiled floor was small bit of the optic nerve still attached to the back of head.

"Holy hell you took one hell of a hit! Your as tuff as nails seeing how your not screaming at your eye dangling out of its socket. Then again it's probably shock that's keeping you from screaming in pain." Mitch said but Cinder mumbles something starting with M "m-m-m-." Was all Cinder could our before Mitch cut her off "Muh Muh Muh. What did I hit you so hard that a few brain cells fell out along with that eye of yours." Mitch said before hitting her on the top of the head hard repeatedly after the third one I knew she was dead because there was some brain matter on the floor along with blood.

Mitch's POV
As I was bashing this bitch's brains in I felt someone start to pull me off I look to see Neo " what the hell? let me go." I said but she pointed to Ruby, awe shit I forgot about her. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked at Neo and signed 'she'll live but she won't see out of the right eye any more.' After that I broke out of Neo's grasp, and sprinted towards Ruby and slowly took the scalpel out, but as I did that blood started to come out.

I picked Ruby up bridal style and carried her to the door and heard buzzing in Ruby's pocket I put her down next to the door took the buzzing device which was the scroll and it was Weiss I pressed the answer button "HELLO! RUBY ARE YOU THERE!?" came from the scroll "no it's not Ruby it's Mitch and hurry up and send a bullhead here!" I yelled

"were are already half way to your location." With that she clicked on us, and I opened the door and carried Ruby with Neo behind me an put Ruby onto the ground and look at her my sister that was bleeding and had a missing eye because of me. when two minutes past and heard a bullhead next to us and felt the air coming from in front of us.

Then herd voices "RUBY!" I recognized that voice it Weiss " what happened to her!?" Weiss yelled with panic "Bitch in the facility with a scalpel. It should have been me. why did I dodge that attack?" I said "Mitch where's the person who did this?" Weiss said with anger in her voice getting her weapon ready"brains splatter on the floor with an eyeball knocked out. Now let's get her to the bullhead. Come on Neo!" I said

As we got back Weiss and Yang were pacing around in front of the infirmary "You guys need to calm down she'll be alright besides the scalpel didn't go deep enough to kill her just making her blind in one eye." I said "WELL HOW DO YOU KNOW!" Yang yelled "your looking at a guy who had he's eyes cut out by a scalpel so I am pretty sure I know Yang." I said before Yang could say anything Sally came in "hey me and ClockWork got a gift or sorta made it for Ruby." She said the gift was a black eyepatch red as the outline of it with Ruby's logo "thanks Sally, want to wait until the doctors tell us when we can go in?" I asked her "yeah, of course." Sally said in a happily.

An hour passes until the doctors come out "she'll be fine but we couldn't do anything for the eye and she is also awake if you want to see her." He said and we thanked him and walked in the infirmary room "hey Ruby Sally and my friend made a gift for you." As said that I handed towards her she thanked Sally and put it on she looked more grown up I smiled at this sight and hugged her "I should have been the one to take the hit Ruby I'm so sorry." I whispered and started to cry a little on her shoulder.

"it's ok Mitch it's ok it's not your fault." She said as she broke the hug "by the way who and what happed to that girl next to me that you begged me not pick get tortured?"
Ruby said."Well I'll tell you later just know who ever was behind this I'm going kill them."
_______________________________
Hello there people or whatever you identify your self as I wanted to thank you all for 5k reads and 83 votes and well all the support so yeah thanks again hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you genders in the next chapter ^~^