Holding Your Own

"All this trouble for this little guy Neo." I said with a small smile as I looked at Neo as her breathing was just now returning to normal while looking at our new born son with tears of joy. He definitely has neo's hair, but I couldn't tell whose eyes that my little boy has because he was crying.

After looking at Neo and my kid for a bit Neo looked up at me and held the baby out to give it to me as I gladly accepted my kid because I wanted hold him luckily my kid doesn't have the same skin as I do then my mother walked in she lookebd at me,"I'm to young to be a grandma." My mother said with a big smile on her face "I am really lucky to get know what this feeling is." I said but then my baby boys crying stop and then he opened his eyes and they were mine back when I still had them but the color of the pupils were silver
"Huh guess you got my eyes little guy." I said as stared at him a with a happiness because it felt like he was apart of me like as if I gave him piece of me.

"five months...." I said out loud in a monotone voice "mitch dont bring this up now please." My mother said "oh sorry I didn't mean to say out loud just..." I trailed off "just what?" She said in a curious tone "nothing... just don't worry about it I'll tell you later when the time comes." I said to her as I gave her the baby and started walking out the room "where are you going?" She said, "Just telling the aunts they have a nephew." I said with a smile on my face as I opened the white metal door and was bombarded with questions by Ruby, Sally and Yang. "HE OR SHE?", "CAN I HOLD THEM?" , "WHEN CAN I SEE THEM?" these were just some of them , "alright, alright it's a boy, you have to ask neo, and you can see them now." I said to them as was kinda surprised by thier "attack" and really through me off guard.

I went back into the room and sat down on a blue plastic chair and closed my eyes (if I had any) thinking about the future that holds for me and my family it maybe a tuff road ahead but hey who said a rose couldn't face those harsh days ahead of me I mean I survived a tendril to the stomach and a katana to the chest I mean holyshit what else is there next thing you know I'm going to blown up but as had my eyes closed I drifted off to sleep.

Ruby's POV

"Oh my goodness he is so cute look at his little hands" I heard yang say as I was holding him as I was smiling at the peace around me taking it in because I knew five months from now there is going to be hell "hey you wanna hold him yang." I said to her to which said "yeah of course I wanna hold him" she said as I handed him over to her.

I walked out the door and seen Clockwork "hey Clockwork long time no see." I said to her "yeah it's been awhile but ya know I am only here because Toby is here to see mitch and his baby" she said "or you wanted to spend time with Toby~" I said to tauntingly as she blushed a little bit "oh ha ha very funny your lucky I dont rip off that eye patch I made." She said as I chuckled "we should train together sometime because you know the war." I said to her "maybe of you know you dont mind me coming over to your place because your place seems more...isolated." she said to me and I started walking away but I had to ask one more question "hey uh clockwork what is Mitch's semblance anyway because he never showed me!?" Yelled to her because she was down the hall and about to turn the corner "it's very powerful but does have a little drawback but he calls it...

Bloody Mary."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since a lot of don't know i had a second book I decided to add the chapters from there onto here