Reasons Why I Should Die

Mitch's POV
"Hey Ruby I gotta to go talk to someone."
I said "oh...ok will you visit again?" She asked "why wouldn't I?" I said, and grabbed the mask, and put into on then left. Once I left I went to the head masters office. as the doors open the headmaster seemed surprised not scared but surprised, "Hello there Mr.Rose, why did you come here?" He asked "I need you to call Ironwood so he can kill me." I said "Hmmm, why might you want to die?" He asked "Because I know someone whom is more powerful than Salem that's why. and In three days he's going to take control of my body whenever he wants to!" I yelled he seemed not fazed by my yelling "And I know Ironwood would do it knowing how many I have killed." I said, he looked at me took out his scroll and called someone a few minutes later the elevator door open to be Ironwood.

Ironwood looked at me before pulling his gun and aimed at me "Stop, Monster Of Remnant you're under arrest for several murders if you don't come peacefully I will use force." He said I looked at him then walked towards him "Go ahead you'll do a world a favor I just need you to kill me hell even burn me to death just make sure I am gone." that's when heard Sally "Big bro what do mean you want to be killed?!" She asked " I made a deal with Zalgo, and wants to take control of my body whenever he wants." I said she looked at me wide eyed. See the thing is that every pasta knows Zalgo and fears him. "Why....WHY DID YOU MAKE A DEAL WITH HIM!!" She yelled. I never made Sally mad this hurt me so much "um, excuse me Mr.Rose who is Zalgo?"
He asked with one eyebrow raised "He is stronger than Salem her self he has seven mouths he is more scary than any monster because he is father of them." I said with a little fear in my voice, "And Why did you take this deal?" Ironwood. Asked "I took the deal to kill....to kill...to kill SlenderMan." I said "You mean that folktale story?" He said more than asked "He isn't a folktale he is the monster that sent his minions to kill team RWBY, and JNPR, and one of the minions shot Ruby, and since SlenderMan fears Zalgo, Zalgo asked if I wanted to kill SlenderMan and conversation went on from there." I said that's when I discovered my plan maybe I can stop the deal I guess I'll ask without a price or debt I have to pay "Hey Zalgo, can I stop the deal?" I asked I know that I'm not going to be able to stop the deal without having another deal. "If you want to end the deal I can but for a price." Son of a- alright just negotiate "ok what's the price?" I asked kinda afraid of what the price is "Kill that Bitch Salem then crush the ball with grim tendrils at the bottom." He said with venom and anger in his voice "Alright I'll kill her." I said.

  He started to laugh but soon faded my head started pounding I grabbed it in pain and fell on one knee growling at the pain but after a minute it was gone I looked to my right and said "I made another deal, but you can't arrest me or kill me Ironwood or else all hell will break loose." I walked to the elevator and pressed the floor number I wanted go to once I reached the bottom I went to the infirmary and seen the most cutest thing Weiss and Ruby asleep, and cuddling in bed I took a picture and went to vale.

As I was walking I felt a presence followings so I went into a alley way and hid behind a corner, and herd footsteps once it got close enough I surprised them by putting my scalpel up against their neck while pinning them against the wall, but I realized that my hand was lower where I was looking at I looked down and seen a beautiful ice cream colored hair girl I put away my scalpel she was holding her neck while on the floor. I extended my hand out to help her off the floor she looked at it, and took it " Hello there, why are you following me." I said when she answered she was doing sign language which I was lucky I had learned sign language, she signed "I was following you because, my boss Cinder Fall wants you in our organization." "Well tell her I can't I'm on my own mission but you're welcome to come too cutie." She looked at me with a blush from the flirt. We traded scroll numbers to keep an contact with her well I'll go back to beacon and ask Ozpin for a dorm so I can sleep.

As I got back seen Yang with someone that swore I will kill if I ever saw him again....TAI YANG! She brought this asshole "hey brother guess who I brought?" Don't call me your brother you lost all rights to call me that a long time go Yang ." I said with with a demonic voice she looked a little pale and sadden by this, but non the less she still made me pissed when she continued "I brought our dad here." She said with a smile as She revealed Tai "Hey there son, been along time." that's when I snapped "Don't you fucking call me your son you abusive son of bitch your lucky your Ruby's dad, and Yangs her sister, or else you two would have been in a 6ft deep hole a long time ago." I said and walked off, and went into Ozpin's office "Ozzy, I need a place to sleep." I said, he placed some keys, and  dorm number as I was walking towards my dorm I seen a rabbit faunus getting bullied, ooh I'm going enjoy beating them but I'm going to use my semblance to make them see multiple of me and sing a creepy song but which one should it be ohh I got one Mr.Sandman yeah that's should be good and and be nothing but dark around them, yep perfect, but probably should have asked Sally since she loves to pull pranks.

As the hallways started to get dark the bullies looked around that's when Mr.Sandman started to play slowly

That's when I showed myself and and walked slowly and pulled out my scalpel they started to shake in fear, and then pulled my mask halfway to show my mouth smiling widely that's when they ran that's when everything went back to normal, but also where I started laughing my ass off. You know Sally was right planking people is fun, but I looked to my right and seen the girl was still there, she had a fearful look I extended my arm out for her to garb. She looked from scared to shocked she hesitated to grab my hand, but grabbed and pulled her up "why did you help me aren't you the Monster Of Remnant?" She asked "Aghh why do people call me that I mean don't put me with those people I'm better than them I'm  a demon, why not call me demon of Remnant that would have sounded cooler bu-." I was cut off by the rabbit laughing, "ok ok ok demon of Remnant, I gotta go thanks again for helping me." She said while walking away I continued to the dorm I put the key in the door and opened it up to to see Yang and Tai they looked at me "YOU SON OF A BITCH OZPIN." I yelled to know what I'll go back to the infirmary and sleep in a chair.

As I open the door to my sisters room in the infirmary and seen there awake and Weiss and Ruby are chatting and they over to me "hey." I said "I'm gonna sleep in here until your dads gone Rubes." I continue "yeah you can stay." Then I got a message on my scroll it was the ice cream girl she wanted to go get ice cream with me i chuckled a little "hey Ruby I'm going out for a bit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok ok listen I know you waited for a while but I had to brainstorm what I was going to do so here is what I came up with and thank you for 1k "reads" and 9 "votes" any ways hope you guys, girls, and other genders enjoyed this chapter bye