Crucial

Mitch's POV
" *sigh* hey Velvet this feels nice and all, but can I use your guys shower? I smell like a dead guy." I said "umm sure you can use it" Velvet answered. I got off the bed and took off my hoodie "wow I like your tattoos on you back, you have Two Roses, but what do they mean?" Coco said " the red one  represents Ruby because it symbolizes happiness, gracefulness and admiration. The white one is me and Ruby's mother, Summer because it symbolizes Purity, Innocence, Sympathy, and Spirituality."

"Anyways way I'm taking that shower" as I said that I took off my mask and putted on the dresser right next to the door to the shower facing away from the other two and walked right in there and closed the door " umm who's towel can I use?" I called out "use the red one that's foxes." Coco called back.

Velvet's POV
"Hey Velvet what do you think he looks like underneath that mask of his?" Coco asked "I don't know? Why are you asking that?" I questioned back "well I'm going steal his mask and then when he's going to come out, and look for the mask we get to see him." She said with enthusiasm in her voice " I don't think that's a good idea." I said knowing my input isn't going to do crap. (I don't see Velvet cursing at all she seems to innocent) she looked at me and then walked towards his mask and putted underneath her bed and waited a few minutes and with those I tried talking her out of it.

He came out having toilet paper around where his eyes would felt the dresser and then turned around "where is my mask?" He said in a very calm manner sending a chill down my spine "your not getting you mask until I see what's under that that towel~" Coco said tauntingly "Give me MY FUCKING MASK BACK." E.j said the last part demonically after he said that the towel fell down from his face the I seen his pitch black eyes Coco immediately got his mask and gave it to him "fuck this I'm going to vale." he said and walked right out.

Mitch's POV
After I got to vale and walked for a bit and seen Neo "hey Short stack!" I screamed across the street. She looked at me with a smile on her face and ran over to me "hey how are you doing because I could use a drink." I said in response I got text on my phone "why do you need a drink for? What happened?" After I seen that I started to worry if I tell her she'll think I'm crazy and sadistic "Well will your opinion on who I am change?" I asked she shook head "Well I-." Before I got to say what happened I was interrupted by an asshole "Hey son I'm sorry." Tai said "listen and listen well I'm not your son I don't know what Summer or Raven saw in you, but if you continue to approach me talk to me I'll break your mind instead of your ribs." I said smiling as I remembered when I heard the cracks of his rib cage breaking, then he started talking again"Son listen-."

That's when I was angry I took off my mask and looked and him "LEAVE YOU FUCKING MORTAL, BEFORE I EAT YOU DAMN KIDNEYS AND HANG YOU IN FRONT OF BEACON ACADEMY!" I screamed demonically and made everyone stop and look at us Tai looked at me in fear "What afraid of what you created............father." I said emotionless. While saying this I looked behind me to see Neo following me then I felt a hand on my shoulder "Okay, I know I was bad parent bu-."

"Take that fucking hand off my shoulder if you want to keep it." I said, but he didn't take it off "Son please-." Those are the words that makes me pissed son pleases, because I said words like that for him to stop beating me. I turned around and grabbed his hand my shoulder I then kicked him in the face, and still had the hand. I held his hand in the air then dropped it "told you not to fuck with me." I said then walked not caring if Neo was following me but felt someone grab my hand and, it was Neo she then handed me my mask "thanks Neo I need some time away from my family except Ruby."
"Hey Neo how about that date?" I asked

SlenderMan POV
I was looking at hoody Mitch always did do number on him. Ben, Jane,Nina, and a little bit of Toby were mad at me for what I have done Mitch, and I don't know why I reacted like that but war is coming with Salem, and I hope Mitch is on our side he's

......Crucial to this war 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi there genders I've been sick and also had another writers block but you got me the person that doesn't make shitty ass A/N saying that so that's all so see you in the next chapter genders.