Mori x dying child reader

(OHSHC) depressing! (Age 5/6) no swearing is said, mentions of ships and religion  (NO HATE!) either gender is fine or lack of. I have no medical experience nor do I own OHSHC or BNHA (Swear in the comments if you want tho) 

(y/n)-your name

(f/c)-fav color

(f/a)-fav animal

"Daddy!" You ran out of your hospital bed to hug your father as he walked into the bland room. He picked you up and kissed your forehead making you giggle. Your father held you for a long time just snuggling you and kissing your forehead. You then remembered the picture you drew for your father, of course Dr. Todoroki helped you, he was your favorite doctor. 

"Daddy look what I made!" You jumped out of his arms and showed him the scribbly yet cute picture.

"It has you, me, uncle Tamaki, uncle Kyoya, uncle Hikaru and Karou and uncle Hunni! Look there's auntie Haru she gets to hold uncle Tamaki's hand because they're in love!" Mori chuckled at his (daughter/son/child)'s cuteness. He ruffled you hair and smiled. Then Nurse Uraraka walked in she wasn't new, not at al, she was one of your regulars.

"Morinozuka-San, we ask you come to hall so we can talk."  Your father left the room, you stayed in the room adding to your picture. Your dad walked into the quietly and took a deep breath. You turned around confused, you walked up to your father. He got down on one knee.

"The cancer spread from here," Your father touched your tummy. "To here." He put a hand over your lungs. Tears then started to spill from his eyes. He hugged you and sobbed on your shoulder, you then started crying too. You both cried for a long time, too afraid to let go."

-Mori's POV/flash back-

"(She/he/they) has about one month left, I'm sorry sir."

-exit Mori's POV/flash back also time skip to next day-

Day 29 of 30

Mori walked into the room now less bland with a few pictures on the wall, the one you drew and a few others, one was decorated with flowers and at the bottom a signature '-Nurse Uraraka' another had (y/n) in a cape with the words 'a real super hero!' Around them '-Dr. Deku' and one more with the words 'I hate you less than everyone else. - Dr. Bakugou' it warmed his heart.

Day 28 of 30

That day everyone visited,all giving presidents and hugs. Kyoya gave a drawing pad and colored pencils, Tamaki and Haruhi have a (f/c) blanket with (f/a)s on it. Hikaru and Karou gave (y/n)  (dresses/suits/other fancy clothing), Hunni gave you a stuffed animal (f/a).

Day 25 of 30

"Daddy can you buy something for me..?" You were sitting in your hospital bed wrapped up in your blanket, you noticed that you'd get cold easily. 

"What is it love?" 

"A hat..." your hair was close to gone and it was kind of embarrassing. Your father smiled and nodded

"I can do that." Your father smiled and hugged you.

Day 20 of 30

"Daddy I wonna marry Dr. Todoroki!" Your father smiled,

"Talk to him not me." He laughed at your notion as you readjust your hat.

Day 19 of 30

"Morinozuka-San, may I marry your (daughter/son/child)?" Dr. Todoroki and your father were in the hall.

"Of course." Your father smiled just then you ran out of the room

"Daddy, Dr. Todoroki!" You ran up to your father and gave him a hug and then gave a hug to Dr. Todoroki, Dr. Todoroki then held your hand and got down on one knee. All the nurses, doctors, patients and visitors within the hallway turned towards the scene. Dr. Todoroki then pulled a ring pop out of his pocket.

"Will you marry me?" Everyone clapped some even recorded it, sending the video to your father on some form of social media.

"Yes!!" You wrapped your tiny arms around your 'fiancé'.

Day 15 of 30

You held your father's hand as walked into the redecorated conference room, Dr. Todoroki stood, all uncles and aunts were there, nurse Uraraka was crying so Dr. Deku, uncle Tamaki cried the most though. You stood next to Dr. Todoroki. Nurse Bakugou spoke

"You may kiss the (bride/groom/?)" A single tear fell down Nurse Bakugou's cheek 

Dr. Todoroki kissed your cheek making you giggle.Of course this heart warming scene was also recorded and sent to your father, he cried to, even though uncle Kyoya won't admit it he cried too.

Day 10 of 30

You couldn't leave your bed any more and you were hooked up to an air tank to help you breathe. You were still just as happy though, your father would read to you, there were lots of things to do but you just got so sleepy...

Day 5 of 30 

"Daddy when I die you have to promise to be happy!" Tears were streaming down your face, and now your father was crying too. He nodded 

"Pinky promise!" You and your father connected pinkys.

"And you have to remember that I'm happy!" You were now both sobbing, your father nodded.

Last day

You were dying, it was an indescribable feeling but you knew what it was.

"Daddy hold my hand." You were calm as you said this, your father held your hand as tightly as he could without hurting you.

"I love you." You smiled at your father 

"I love you so much (y/n)." Silent tears fell as the light went out of your eyes.

"So much."

End of story