Chores and Taunting ~ The Twins

Word Count: 1138

*Your the youngest Weasley

It was an early summer morning at Weasleys and the house was already bustling with commotion.

Mrs. Weasley was making breakfast and Mr. Weasley was reading the daily profit. The twins were in their room with sounds of explosions going off and doing Merlin knows what. Ron and Harry were practicing Quidditch, while Bill and Charlie were giving them advice. Percy was tucked away in a corner doing work. And Hermione, Ginny, and you were trying to help Mrs. Weasley.

You were washing the dishes in the sink while Hermione and Ginny dried and put away the dishes. You looked into the sink and sighed as you noticed you needed more soap. You looked around to locate the soap across the room. But you couldn't get to it because of all the flying silverware and dishes around you. Suddenly Fred appeared out of nowhere and grabbed a glass of water.

"Hey Fred could you grab me the soap over there, please?"

"You know you can just do this right?" Suddenly the soap came flying your way and plopped into the sink.

"Fred you know I can't becau-" but before you could finish he vanished with a crack.

You sighed in frustration and finished cleaning the dishes. You then sat down at the breakfast table and smiled in content. It was (favorite meal) today and you were getting hangry.

"Breakfast everyone!" Mrs. Weasley yelled.

Soon the table was full and everyone was at the table eating. You then were going to get more servings of (breakfast food) and saw it was next to the twins.

"May one of you pass me the (breakfast food)?"

"(Y/n), do I have to do everything for you." Fred asked while the plate flew towards you.

"Fred! No magic at the table!" Mrs. Weasley exclaimed.

"Yeah, no magic at the table Fred," you mocked.

Mrs. Weasley then shot you a look and you looked down.

"Sorry mum."

Breakfast soon ended and a flock of owls bombarded the Weasley house hold. You then smiled as you saw your (kind of owl) fly through the window and drop a familiar letter on the table. It was your Hogarts letter. It was your last year at Hogwarts. You were the one of the youngest students in your class, meaning that you were still sixteen and slowly waiting to use magic outside of school. So, everywhere you turned it felt like someone was purposely rubbing in the fact you couldn't use magic.

You then went to grab your letter, but it swiftly fluttered away into a nice pile of envelopes on the counter. As you looked around you noticed that practically everyone was using magic to finish simple daily tasks it was driving you crazy. You couldn't wait for your birthday any longer. You wanted to use magic now not wait.

You sighed in frustration and started back to your room. As you reached the stairs you a call came from the kitchen.

"(Y/n), darling, the clean sheets are on stairs. Could you put those upstairs for me?" Mrs. Wesley called.

You responded with a, "Got it!" And headed upstairs with the sheets in arms.

You sighed as you grabbed the familiar (favorite color) sheets and headed into your room to make your bed.

Out of all of the chores you had to do today you hated making your bed. The cursed fitted sheet was impossible to get on the mattress without it sliding off.

You grabbed the fitted sheet and decided to try and put the sheet on multiple different ways. You grabbed the corners of the sheet and fell onto your bed trying to get the two corners across the full bed. Nothing except frustration. You then put got on the edge of the and fell down onto it face first. Only to get tangled in the sheets. You then somehow, magically, got three of the four corners to stay. So you grabbed the last corner and aggressively flew across your bed to get the sheet onto the corner of the mattress. This only resulted in the whole sheet coming off your bed.

You were now at a breaking point. First not being able to use magic like everybody else. Now the making the stupid bed.

Suddenly your door opened there stood two familiar red heads.

"Oi, (y/n) mum wants you."

"Ok, just give me a few minutes," you reply in frustration.

"Are you having bed problems?" George asked.

"Yes, its absolutely being a pain in my arse. The fitted sheet keeps being a little shit!" You exclaim.

"So the sheet keeps coming off the bed?" George asks.

You nod, " Can you help me, please?"

"Well ye-" George started.

"Wait I have a good joke. What did the blanket say when it fell off the bed?" Fred started. There soon an awkward silence that was soon broken, "Oh sheet."

As soon as that came out of his mouth you rolled your eyes.

"Can you please just help?" You beg.

"(Y/n), it's not that hard you just slide it on, like this."

Fred then swishes his wand and the fitted sheet went onto your bed perfectly.

You then groaned in frustration and anger, "I swear it's like you're purposely using magic to make me mad."

"Isn't that the whole purpose of brothers though?" Fred said with a wink.

You then looked over at Fred with disgust and grabbed the sheet that was on the ground. "I swear to Merlin! If you do anymore magic just to piss me off I will strangle you with this sheet!" You exclaim.

Fred then smirked and flicked his wand making the rest of your bed. He then looked at George, "I bed you didn't see that coming."

"THATS IT! I'm going to strangle you with my sheet!" You yell.

Fred then winked at you apparated from the door way with a crack. You looked over at George who was slowly backing out of your door. You then narrowed your eyes and pushed past George running after the annoying twin. Once you got to the stairs you pushed your way past Ron only to have him reply with, "Bloody Hell!What's got you wand in a knot?"

"Unless you want to be the next to get strangled, get out of my way and shut up Ronald!" You shout while pushing past Ron.

As you got downstairs you heard Fred taunting you. "(Y/n), I'm over here you git."

Fred was standing in the kitchen and you knew that if you even tried to move he would apparate. This was a war that wasnt going to end.

"I swear to Merlin, if I catch you, I'll actually strangle you!" You exclaimed while running toward him.