Scott Mcall ~ Accidents

Word count: 2303

"Scott where are you? You said it would only take a couple of minutes." you whined while waiting next to the motorcycle.

"I'll be right there! I can't find it!" He yells back.

"Do you need help?" You ask.

"No, I swear it was-" it goes silent.

"Scott?" You ask getting up from the tree you were leaning on.

No response just silence. The leaves crunched underneath your feet as you started to slowly walk around the area. Your hands started trembling and you made a ball of shadows. You then heard twigs snap and stopped and whipped your head around. You turned around and was greeted with a, "Boo!" Scott jumped out from behind a tree and you screamed shooting the ball of shadows at him.

He then landed with a 'umph' and was rubbing his head.

"Damn (y/n), remind me to never scare you again."

"SCOTT! God you scared the crap outta me! I could've killed you! I can go ahead and pick you up and drop you from the tallest tree and see how that ends for you!" You yelled anooyed at your boyfriend.

"But you wouldn't."

"No I wouldn-," you stopped yourself, "Yes I would drop you from the tallest tree and drop you on your ass!" You yelled trying to suppress a laugh.

"But you wouldn't do that to your good handsome boyfriend would you?"

"Dammit you're right!" You said turning around and heading back to the motorcycle.

"Am I ever wrong?"

"Like ninety nine percent of the time you are."

You both start to laugh as you sat down on motorcycle.

"What were you even looking for anyways?"

"Well I was trying set your surprise up. Then I remembered that you lost your ring somewhere around here and I found it!" He exclaims with a smile pulling you (f/c) ring out.

You smile and hug him giving him a kiss on the cheek, "So Mr. Mcall where is this surprise?" You ask

He smiles grabbing you by the hand. You follow in pursuit looking up to see the sun shine through the green canopy of leaves above you two illuminating with a greenish lighting.

You then feel yourself stop and almost fall onto Scott. In front of you, you were greeted with a picnic basket set on top of a blanket. The scene was almost serene like it was put in a movie. You felt a smile tug at your lips as you pecked scott on the lips.

"What was that for?" He smiles.

"Well first for finding me my ring and being a great boyfriend to me." You answer.

He smiles and you give him another kiss as he leads you to the set up picnic. You both sit down as you open the basket to see you your favorite snacks in the basket. He's about to grab the food and hand it to you, when he stops and get his phone out.

"Hold on its stiles."

You nod at him and let him take the call. He walks away from the picnic and you try to eaves drop but could only get Scott's end of the line.

'Woah! Stiles can't you tell me now? No? Are you serious right now can't you just tell me over the phone? No? GOOD LORD STILES JUST TELL ME WHAT IT IS! Yes, I'm calm but-'

"God Dammit Stiles." Scott sighs and puts his phone back into his pocket picking up the basket.

"Sorry I have to go," he sighs. "I'm sorry we couldn't finish this."