Fred Weasley ~ A Mess

Word count: 2800
(Quick little thing. You are an animagus in this so choose an mammal. You're also going to be a baby version of that)

Even though you and the twins were great friends it seemed like the pranking, jinxing, and hexing never really stopped. It was getting to the point that you started to get annoyed with the two. As the Yule Ball came up the two chilled on the pranks a little and you were left in peace, almost. George didn't really contribute to the pranks since he was set on pairing everyone up and being a sasssy Diva Queen, and Fred had seemed to have disappeared. As annoying as the twins could be you kinda missed the constant battle you had between them. What you missed the most was talking to Fred. He was your anchor to keep you in check with reality and not go crazy. You were slowly falling for the Weasley boy and you didn't know how you felt about it.

Since the Yule Ball was in your midst you needed to find a date. It was already exasperating that Fred wouldn't ask you, but you became even more annoyed when Cedric Diggory would be at every turn asking if you would go with him while flirting up a storm. As much as Cedric was a nice guy and you liked him as a friend. Your hopes in Fred slowly become unrealistic as you started to think that he put you in the friend zone. While thinking about your relationship with Fred all you could actually think about was how good of friends you two were and how you didn't want to ruin that friendship.

After a long day you started back to your dorm room to only run into a famaliar Weasley boy.

"Oh, sorry," you mumble while trying to get by.

"Hey (Y/n), you okay?" George asks.

You shrug,"Yeah I'm fine. I guess I just miss hanging out with you guys."

"Don't you mean Fred?" George asked.

"What no! I miss hanging out with both of you two and creating mischief and chaos!" You exclaim.

George nods his head, " Uh-huh? Whatever you say (Y/n)."

"Oh shut up," you say while playfully punching his arm," I'm being serious though. I miss doing pranks with you guys."

George nods," No, no, no, I agree we do have to start hanging out with each other more. It's like we split."

You nod," Yeah sounds like a plan. Gotta get going though I have exams."

George smiles at you with a nod as you start off to your dorms for a studying .

As you got to your dorm room you found a small present lying on your bed with a note attached to it saying, 'Something you said inspired me.'

You smiled and proceeded to open it as you opened the box up a giant glitter bomb exploded on you covering you head to toe along with your surroundings covered in glitter.

As you let out a series of profanities and you marched out of your dorm to go hunt down the Fred. When you marched into the Great Hall you felt all eyes on you and heard laughing and giggling. You then headed towards the Gryffindor table and sat yourself down right across from the twins. Fred then looked up from his plate with a smile, "Hello (Y/n) how are you today?"

"What do you think considering you-" You stopped mid sentence noticing that you couldn't really blame Fred for putting a glitter bomb in your room.

"Huh, What did I do?" He asks innocently.

"I'm not trying to blame you, but-" you start.

"That's likely," both of the twins say at the same time.

"Fine I'm blaming you even though I don't have evidence, but you made me into the abdominal glitter monster and it sucks. So when I do have proof and find it I'm coming back at you two." you threaten.