Fred Weasley ~ Wait What?

Word Count: 1459

It was a late winter evening and you were in the commons studying for your exams like some of the other students. You wanted to take a break, but you just couldn't get yourself to do it. You wanted, no correction you needed to do good on your tests.

Suddenly there was a loud bang that came from the entrance of the commons.

'Oh boy,' you thought to yourself.

Suddenly a very frazzled George came into the commons with Fred stumbling in by his side.

"HOOOW YOU ALLLLLLL DOOOOOING YOU STUUUUPID GITS!" Fred's words slurred together and he was stumbling table to table dragging George with him.

Students were giving the Weasley's a dirty look and resumed with whatever they were doing.

George helped get Fred to the couch as you resumed your studying not wanting to get involved with their shenanigans.

Fred then plopped down right next to you as George sat across from you.

"What did you do this time?" You asked without looking up from your book.

Fred giggled and hicupped,"Weeee diiiid nut-ting wroong," he says with a smile.

"Are you two drunk?" You ask with no amusement.

"Pffft noooo," Fred giggles.

"He actually might be hammered. I'm not sure I think we both drank a little to much," George admits.

"He's what?" You ask while closing your book. "Merlin, George! You two are so immature. It's literally a few days before exams and you guys decided to get drunk?" You exclaim.

"Wait, before you get mad, think of this, (y/n). Fred may have gotten firewhiskey somewhere and he offered me a few too many drinks as he drank the rest of it." George says while holding the bridge of his nose.

You looked over at George, "You're supposed to be the more mature one out of you two. How did you manage to not be mature?"

"I didn't get Fred drunk! It just kinda happened." George stated

"How did you guys even get firewhiskey? Wait nevermind don't answer that. I don't want to know."

George got up and looked down at you, "I'll be back I need water. A lot of water and to go find something to fix Fred."

"Okay whatever go ahead and fix this mess." You sigh while continuing to study.

Suddenly Fred looks at you with a smile.

"What? Why are you looking at me?" You ask Fred.

"I have aaa sea-cret tooo telllll you," he giggles.

"Hm, what is it?"

"Did you knoww we tested all of our Weeessssly wiz-ards whee- hiccup-zes products on ouuurrrr familyyyyy?" He laughs.

"No, but not surprising." You snort.

"I-I think mummm hatesssss us for alwaaaays exper- experi- experimenting and bewipthhing objects. We're innnnn troubllllllllle. " He giggles

"For Merlins sake Fred change the subject off of WWW before your brother kills me."

"Ahh okayyy, hmm, huhhh. Oh! Did- did you knoow that-that Ginny likes Haaaarrry. Shes in looooove." Fred's word slur.

"Hm, interesting." You reply.

"And and Ronnnn has fallen in lo-," hiccup, "ove with Her-Herminny."