Nico Di Angelo ~ Your Fight

Word count: 1304

You sat there cowering in corner as Clarrise and other Ares kids laughed at you.

"You can't even hold keep up in a fight. Your weak and scared little kid. I can't even believe that your the daughter of (godly parent)." She laughed.

You put your hands over your head bracing yourself for another blow to the head, but nothing happened. You then saw Nico holding his hand out to you as the Ares kids ran away while Clarrise followed grumpily.

"Nico I could've handled it myself!" You hissed as you got up brushing the dirt off of your clothing.

"No, you weren't. I'm not going to let myself watch you as you get taunted and bullied by Ares house." He said while putting his hand down.

You groaned knowing that you took a lot of blows to the head most likely needing to go to Will.

"Here let me help you." He said while trying to guide you to the infirmary.

"Nico I can handle myself." You snapped being more harsh then you attended.

He looks down, " I just hate seeing them do those things to you.

You sigh, " I know you do, but when people come rushing to help me they think I'm even more weak than before. I need to stand up to her by myself." You say wincing as Nico picks you up bridal style

"Will can you take care of her and make sure she doesn't do anything stupid?" Nico asks while heading back to his activities.

He nods as he gets some ambrosia for you.

"So what did you get yourself into this time?" Will asks not even glancing up from the other camper he's taking care of.

"Nothing, it's just Clarisse and the other Ares kids. Nothing I can't handle." you say cracking a smile while laying back down on the cot.

~

Nico hated seeing you get taunted by the other campers. It hurt him so much to see you always come to the infirmary with bruises and scars. As much as he tried to help, because he cares for you, you pushed him away wanting to fight them on your own. He didn't want to admit, but after knowing you for and becoming great friends he was falling for you.

~

You sat there in the Mess hall alone and dismissing the snickers of other kids. You were done with today and just wanted to curl up into a ball and go to bed.
You started to head toward your cabin when you were cornered once again by Clarrise and her gang. Since this happened often you tried pushing your way out of the wall they made.

"What's the matter (l/n) to afraid to fight? Are you to weak to even try?" Clarrise cackled as she inched closer making the space between you two smaller.

"Just let me go to my cabin." You say trying to push them out of the way.

"Oh brave are you?" Let's see what you got." Clarrise says opening her arms.

You charge at her and to her surprise you almost knock her over with all the force you used.

"For a Ares child I never thought you would go easy on me. Won't your dad be mad that your letting me beat you?" You say with a smirk.

"You little-" Clarisse didnt even finish her sentence as she put you in a head lock and punched you in the stomach.

You groaned as you found yourself loosing air and sharp pain going through your stomach. You felt yourself get dropped onto the cold hard ground.