Scott Mcall ~ Glances

Requested by DelicatelyHerDreams
Word count: 1732

'Stupid idiot.' you thought. 'Why did you you stay up late watching movies instead of doing your homework.'

It was the beginning of first period and you were half asleep, already. Your body somehow knew what to do when you got into history, you unconsciously found your desk next to Allison and slump over your chair.  After about five long minutes of waiting your eyes slowly started weighing down during the start of the teacher's lecture.

Even though your brought (caffeinated drink) and drank it all, you couldn't seem to stay awake. The caffeine wasnt giving you a 'caffeine high', instead it skipped the high and advanced to crashing.

You were too tired to function and grabbed your water mindlessly. You then started drinking your water. After awhile you started to feel a wet soggy feeling on your stomach. You stopped drinking your water and looked down. Before you could even realize what was happening you were frantically covering your chest. You were now at wake and started looking around the room. Allison seemed to notice your weird behavior and looked over at you.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong?" Allison's voice questioned in concern.

Before you could tell her what was going you glanced to your right and quickly looked away eyes darting to a confused Allison.

"Oh, God! Is he looking?" You asked in embarrassment.

"Wait, what? Who?" Allison question. 

"Scott!" you exclaimed, "Is he looking over here?" 

Allison craned her neck to her right and nodded. You mentally slapped yourself and looked down in embarrassment.  

"This is the end for me. I think I'm going to go dig myself a grave now." you stated while burying your head into your arms.

"I dont know what happened, but it's not the end of the word and it's definitely not worse thing that could of happened." Allison stated with a chuckle.

"Not the worse thing!" you exclaim. "Allison I just spilt half of my water bottle on myself!" you then dramatically let your head fall into your arms on your desk with a thud.

Sure spilling water on yourself wasn't the worse thing to happen, but today you just happened to wear a white shirt. Sure the water wasn't going to stain, but the water turned your shirt transparent and revealed your Stitch bra from Lilo and Stitch. To top off your Stitch bra, the water also managed to get onto your jeans making you look like you peed your pants. Sure it wasn't the worse thing to happen, but it felt like the world crumbled down around you. 

You slowly lifted your head and crossed your arms  looking down at your backpack and letting out a loud sigh. Of course today was the day you didn't bring a flannel, today out of all days. You then dramatically slumped forward on your desk with a loud groan.  

"Come on (y/n) it'll be okay. It'll dry up by the end of class trust me you'll be fine." Allison smiles.

You nod with a sigh and look back to the front of the classroom. You thought it was going to be okay like Allison said, oh how wrong you were.

About thirty minutes into class after feeling at ease you heard the fire alarm go off.

"Of course we had to have a fire drill today."you mutter with annoyance.

As you got up all eyes were on you. You were confused at first as to why and then reality struck you fast. Your shirt, your bra, your soggy pants, you felt the heat go to your face and crossed your arms covering your chest. You looked down at your shoes and started to beg Allison for her jacket.