Klaus Mikaelson ~ The Hybrid Child

Teen Wolf/ Originals
Word Count:1325

It was movie night at your house and the whole pack was there gathered at your house ready to pick a movie, but someone kept begging you to watch one specific movie.

"But (Y/n)! B-but b-but (y/n)! Pleeeeaaaase!" They begged.
.
"Seriously Stiles you think whining and annoying me is going to make me do it? Because you're absolutely right!" You exclaim.

Stiles smiled in triumph as you got up and grabbed a bag of popcorn while grabbing the DVD. After many, "no's" from you, and Stiles annoying the crap out of you for about thirty minutes you finally said yes to watching Star Wars. Usually, you wouldn't have minded, but the whole pack was sick of watching Star Wars for like the millionth time.

As you were about to make one more bag of popcorn you heard knocking on your door.

"Hey go ahead and start it! I gotta get the door!" You yelled toward the others.

"(Y/n), I know you don't want to watch Star Wars! So get back in here! I doubt anybody is at the door!" Stiles yelled.

You doubt that anyone would actually be at your door since it was about ten at night so you headed back to the couch. As you were about to sit down you heard knocking along with a doorbell. You groaned and opened the door to find no one there.

Suddenly out of nowhere someone appeared and grabbed you taking you with them. Before anything happened a small scream came from you. By the time you were done screaming you found yourself in the woods.

"What? What the hell! Whoever the frick just kidnapped me, I'm warning you now that I will most likely kick your butt, " you said while looking around. 

"I advise you to not," a voice said coming from the darkness.

"I'm warning you I will hurt you!" You shouted with confidence.

"An Omega who hasn't even unlocked her full potential thinks she going to beat me?" The man snorted.

You growled and you felt yourself become territorial, "How do you know what I am? What do you want from me?"

"I want to teach you. I think it's time you came back home (Y/n)." The voice said.

You looked around to try and get a better view of the man.

"Back home? What are you talking about? I am home!"

Suddenly the mysterious man emerged from the shadows. He wore a suit and was nicely dressed for someone who just kidnapped you.

"(Y/n) I am your Uncle Elijah and I have come to take you home, back to New Orleans." The man stated while fixing his suit cuffs.

"Back home to New Orleans? My uncle?" You snorted." Here, this place, Beacon Hills," you exclaim while opening your arms around you, " this is my home. You, you're some psychotic Hunter or alpha trying to make me leave Scott aren't you?"

The man sighed with frustration, " No, New Orleans is your rightful home. "

You laughed hysterically, "I have never been to New Orleans! Beacon Hills is where I have lived my whole life! I've grown up here!"

"Have you really stopped to think about it? You've been a werewolf your whole life. How does it possibly make sense that your parents two humans have a werewolf as a child? Oh, my mistake a hybrid. Does this make any possible sense to you?" Elijah asked.

You stood there in your own thoughts. Your mind couldn't wrap around what was going on. Suddenly there were voices yelling for you. A pack howl was called and you were about to call back.

Elijah sighed and looked at you, "Must you make this harder for me?"

You howled and it echoed through the forest. Soon the pack was there. In front of you and Elijah stood Scott, Malia, and Kira. Soon the Jeep pulled up behind them. With Stiles and Lydia.

Elijah sighed "(Y/n), I really don't want to fight your friends."

Without having to say anything Scott growled and Malia attacked. Elijah was quick to get them down to the ground, but that didn't stop Scott and Malia. Soon Kira was in the fight as she tried attacking Elijah, but she was soon against a tree groaning in pain.

That was your last straw as you went into the fight. Scott and Malia were down and you lunged at Elijah. Elijah was quick and caught your arm. He then looked at you genuinely, " Look I need-"

Suddenly Elijah was cut off by Lydia's piercing Banshee scream. He faltered and it was enough for you to get out of his grasp. Elijah then grabbed you again only to be hit in the head with a baseball bat.

Elijah looked pissed and exasperated. He then looked over at Stiles and grabbed him by the neck. He was about to throw him when you screamed.

"STOP! Elijah stop! Don't hurt him. Please don't hurt him. If your truly who say you are and your my uncle then you need to stop, please. You need to let me stay here with the pack," you begged Elijah.

"I can't let that happen (y/n). If I don't  get you back home, Klaus, your father, will come and get you himself and he is not as forgiving as I am."

Elijah then put Stiles down as he gasped for air. You quickly ran over to Stiles to make sure he was ok.

"Look Elijah I'm not going with you to New Orleans! Scott and I have fought a lot of people we can handle my dad if he comes," you state while picking up Stiles and getting him to the car.

"(Y/n) I'm telling you that if your pathetic group of friends gets beat up by me, then Klaus will kill them." Elijah states.

You looked around and saw Kira on the ground bleeding, Scott and Malia groaning in pain, Stiles still trying to regain his breath and Lydia looking like she was about to faint. Elijah was right and you didn't want to admit it.

You were defeated and he saw right through your tough demeaning look, "Alright now since we got that settled, " Elijah said while fixing the cuffs if his suit, " I will pick you up in the morning to head to New Orleans."

He soon disappeared leaving you with the pack.

It's seemed like there was a deafening silence among all of you. Occasional groans were still coming out of some members and you were horrified. You didn't want to go with this stranger to New Orleans, but if the things he was saying were true then you had to go. You were thinking of the pack. You wanted them safe from danger.

~

You were standing at the entrance of your house when Elijah pulled up in his sleek black car. You looked over at the pack with a glum look on your face. You didn't want to leave Beacon Hills, it was your home. You then looked at the pack and gave them a weak smile.

"I guess it's time for me to go, " you sighed.

"Are you really going to go?" Scott asked.

You nodded your head shamefully, "If he really is my uncle and my dad is actually a psychotic killer then I want you guys to be safe."

Stiles looked up at you, "But what about you?"

Everyone looked at you, "Yeah what about you and your safety?"

"Don't worry," You say with a slight smile. "I'll figure something out. If what Elijah said was true then, I should be tapping into my true abilities and be able to be stronger. So hopefully I'll be able to protect myself."

You sighed and your head hung down as you picked up your bags and opened the door. You looked back one last time at your loved one and left with Elijah.