Different Endings

Word count: 569
You were curled up on the corner of your couch with a blanket over you while re-reading (favorite book/comic) you smiled slightly as you for to your favorite part. Suddenly there was rapid knocking at you're door taking you from your thoughts.

You looked over at the door thinking it was just a solicitor and resumed to your book. Soon the knocking came again, but this time quicker like this person was in a hurry. You groaned and got up opening the door. As the person turned around you saw that they looked exactly (favorite character) you looked at them with a kind smile, "Hello what can I do for you?"

"Hello I'm, (favorite character). Are you (y/n) by any chance?" They asked.

You stood there in silence and slowly closed the door looking at the person in front if you. "Oh wait wait please don't close the door on me! I knew something like this would happen!" The person begged.

"What do you mean? Have you been stalking me? Have you been watching me for a long while and decide to come to my door as my favorite character?" you ask from the crack if the door.

"W-what? I'm not a stalker. You know it's crazy I-I-I just really, you're just my, you're my favorite character from this book." The person said holding up a book that was unfamiliar to you.

"Listen bud, I think you might be on something or someone gave you something because I am most definitely not in a book." You snort.

"God almighty I didn't think this was going to be that hard. Look," they say while taking a step towards the door with a book in their hand.

The sudden movement almost makes you slam the door. You hesitantly grab the book and start to flip through the book and read it.

"So what do you mean by me being dressed as you're favorite character?" The person asks with curiosity.

"I'll be right back," you say while closing the door.

You then grab the book you were reading and crack the door open once more. "I'm gonna let you read this, but if you ruin it in any way, shape or form I will come out there and kill you."

"Ok! Ok gees km not gonna hurt the book. I mean look at my book. If you ruin that copy I might break down your door to kill you." They say back.

You hesitantly open the door a little wider and hand the person the book. Soon you both found yourself in a comfortable silence while reading each other's books. Suddenly the silence was broken as both of you say in sync, "Oh, well that's me!"

"Jinx,"you both say.

"Jinx again," you say once more in sync.

"Crap I just made a Frozen reference." You groan.

"Please never make that reference again." They chuckle.

"H-heg you want in?" You ask akwardly.

"Could I?" They asked.

You nodded and opened the door up wider. Both of you then found yourselves reading you're own stories. Each and every page was a scene right from your life and it gave you the chills.

"So why are you here?" You ask.

"Because I know how if ends for you and I want to change it." They say.

"And how's that?" You ask.

"By being with you."