Scott Mcall ~ Caught

*Big Brother Mcall
&
Fluff with Theo Raeken
Word count: 1029

You were in the boys locker room waiting for Scott to congratulate him and Stiles on another lacrosse win. Soon you heard someone come into the locker rooms.

"Finally, what took you guys so long? Let's go and celebrate," You smiled.

There was no answer. You sighed and and sat back down when you saw a shadow pass by. You then looked around warily.

"Stiles? Scott? Seriously this isn't funny!" You shouted cautiously.

Suddenly you felt a some one grab you by the waist. You were about to resist until you came face to face with Theo.

"Theo," you smiled with a hum.

He didn't say anything. All he had to do was smile and you knew everything was ok. You then wrapped your arms around his neck and pecked him in the lips only to be greeted with a passionate kiss back.

"Theo we're gonna get caught, " you say while pulling back.

"Screw Scott for just two minutes. I want to enjoy this moment with you, " Theo says with another kiss.

A content hum comes from you as Theo pulls back with a smirk.

"(Y/n) McCall I think you at the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Theo states.

You smile as you peck him on the cheek only to hear a familiar growl.

"What the helll is this?!" Scott growls as he looks between you and Theo.

"Scott," you say calmy," he's just my friend."

Theo scoffed as you shook you're head at him.

"A friend? Really (y/n) after all we've been through, I'm pretty sure were more than friends." Theo said in irratation.

You pinched the bridge if your nose as you saw Scott tense up.

"You god damn bastard! I warned you and told you not to get near my sister, to not even lay a finger on her. And what do you Do? You hook up with her!" Scott yelled at Theo.

Theo stood there unfazed and smirked at Scott.

You looked between the two and bit your lip as you saw the blood starting to drip from Scott's palm.

"Scott, " you say trying to warn him.

"Hear this loud and clear Theo. I want you to stay away from (y/n). If I ever as so much catch you checking her out I will put you down. " Scott said with a growl.

"And what if you do?" Theo countered.

"Stay away from her." Scott demanded while glowing his red eyes.

"Scott! Calm down." You warn again while looking between the two.

You saw Theo and he didn't even flinch or question the fact that Scott's eyes were red.

"What if I'm not the one the that can stay away?" Theo challenges.

Scott then pulled you behind him and he lounged at Theo.

"SCOTT!" You yelled.

You were worried for multiple reasons at this point. Then the worried thoughts started to swirl your mind "Is Scott gonna hurt Theo? What if Theo accidentally dies? What if-"

Suddenly those thoughts stopped as you saw Theo's eyes turn a bright yellow.

"Shit," was all you could think as a brawl started.

Theo some how managed to get Scott off of him and he went to attack.

All you could do was watch like the dumbfounded human you were. You were torn between the two and didn't know what do. You kinda felt like Angela from The Office when Andy and Dwight fought over Angela's love, but this was different, a lot different. First there were werewolves involved and second Scott was your brother and Theo was pretty much your secret lover. You were torn and it felt like you had to choose.

Finally you decided to do something bold and stupid. Right as Scott and Theo were about to come at each other you walked right into the middle of where they were gonna meet and shouted at the top of your lungs.

"STOP!" You shouted.

The two seemed to stop as you stood there exasperated with their dramatics.

"Just for the love of God stop! I don't understand why werewolves, actually any supernatural being thinking about it, always resolve in brawling? I'm so sick of this shit and all I wanted was to have at least a month of normal, but it looks like that I can't." You sighed.

"(Y/n)-" Scott started.

You then cut him off, "Scott, no. No, Scott you can't just start all this defensive brother crap. I know you're trying to protect me, but I feel like every time I have a boyfriend you always try to do something stupid to try and get them to split up with me. I mean I love you because your my brother, Scott, but you need to just chill for a couple of minutes. " you demanded

"Look (y/n) I can-" Theo tried

"Nope! Nope! Nope! Shut up! Shut the hell up Theo! You, you can't even try with me at this point! You made my feel like Erin on Secretary's day! I don't even know if I can trust you anymore. If you've been a werewolf this whole time than you would know Scott's an Alpha so don't even get started with that, 'I was trying to protect you and I didn't know if you were ready' kinds of bullshit. You straight up lied to me Theo!" You finished while taking deep breathes.

It was silent and no one said a word. You stood there with your arms crossed and looked at the two like a mother saying, "Now sit there and think of what you've done wrong."

You then finally broke the silence, "I swear I feel like dating Liam would have been easier," you mumbled, "Alright I'm leaving and I need alone time. If both of you try to have me stay, so you can explain yourselves I will both shoot you with a wolvesbane bullet and shove some mistletoe into that wound. Kapish?"

Both of them nodded and you smiled in satisfaction as you left the locker rooms. Right as you got out of the locker rooms you heard the two yelling at each other. You sighed and rolled your eyes as you headed off home.