Epilogue

Yeah, im baaaackkkkk

>

Jimin's pov.

"Hey genius." I walked closer to Yoongi and hugged his shoulders.

"Hey, chim." He took off his headphones and hold my hand while he was fiddling with the keyboard.

It has been 5 years I'm with this freak lunatic on the beat, sending his listeners to Hong Kong with his tongue technology, Suga aka Agust D.

Well, its true. We're always together especially when we are going to awards events. He will pull me to his side. Thinking about it making me smile like a weird person.

There's one time we are playing a game with other members on Vlive. I was the first one to be elimated by Yoongi. I thought he hate me. Then, it turned to be one of his tactic to hold my hand.

I really wanted to say something about us. Especially to ARMYs. Hashtag, Yoonmin is real. (a/n: UWU)

"Chim, are you okay?" Yoongi poked my cute and small hand.

"Im okay. Why?"

"I saw you smiling weirdly."

"Its nothing"

"Hey, Yoong." I pulled a chair and sat beside him.

"Yes, Chim?"

"I've been thinking about this currently."

"About what?"

"Quitting BTS."

"Chim. How many times did I say don't be a stupid person? Where did you left your brain this time? In Jungkook's room?"

"But, Yoong. I dont really think they like me. I always being joked about my size and literally everything."

"You're just stressed out, Chim."

"You don't understand me." I sulked and hid my head in the oversized hoodie I wore.

"Chim, its not that I don't understand you. It's a small matter and you're taking it serious."

"You didn't face it. That's why you said its a small thing."

"Well, I'm trying to console you. If you really want to quit BTS, go on. Anything happen, I'm not responsible for it." He lifted his both shoulders. Quickly, I stand up from the chair and get out from his studio.

Suga's pov.

"Chim?" I turned and he's already dissappear. I know this will happen.

Quickly, I put my PC in hibernate mode, reach my hoodie and rushed out.

I am running along the corridors so fast. Why you gotta to be like this, Jimin. Running and thinking at the same time isn't a good idea, because I bumped into Namjoon.

"Yoongi! Why and where are you rushing to?"

"Jimin." I pressed the lift button and the door opened.

"What's with him?" Namjoon give me a weird look.

"He's qutting BTS!" I shouted before the door closes.

"What?!" The door closed before Namjoon could ask me more.

Just why it happens today?

Right after the lift door opened, I run quickly to my car. Without wasting time, I turned on the engine and drive away to search Jimin.

Jimin's pov.

"Thank you." I thanked the vendor after I bought a cone of chocolate ice cream at night. Honestly, its midnight.

I ran away from Bighit at 7 pm. Now, 1 am at Busan. Is this far enough for stopping anyone finding me?

Slowly, I walked to a lakeside. Lighten up by the street lights, the lake reflected the light of the moon and stars.

There's some couples spending their time to together at night. Meanwhile, me and my almost melt chocolate icecream.

If Yoongi was here, I wasn't alone.

Out of blue, I slowly sang Serendipity. The lyrics make me feel sad. Without realizing, a tear dropped on my hoodie.

I glanced to my wristwatch. 2 am. Good, now I feel sleepy. I mentally slapped myself causa I'm hella stupid.

Suddenly, rain poured at the lakeside. All people are running for shelter while I just sat on the bench letting rain poured down on me.

As if this day can't be worst than ever.

"Chim." An umbrella covered me from rain. I turned and saw Yoongi holding the umbrella.
"Who's Chim? My name is Park Jimin."
"Its raining."
"So? Who cares?" I looked away. Suddenly, he pulled me with him to his car.

"No! I don't want to go home!" I pulled back my hand. Instead of scolding me, he just continue to pull me by grabbing my collar.
"Yoongi! Let me go!" I shouted and he still not answering.

He opened the car door and pushing me into the car. I let out a heavy with and he got in after me.

Then, I noticed something at the backseat. A bag? Whose bag is it?

"Yoongi. You wouldn't sent me home right?" I asked him. But, he remain silent. I looked carefully on his face. His eyes kinda red. Is he crying?