Chapter 11: Silent

Jimin's pov.

"Suga? Are you here, bud?" I called for him right after we got back to our dorm.

"Maybe he's sleeping." Rapmon walked in.

"Min Suga. Where are you? Don't play hide and seek with us." Tae searched around living room. Jin and Jungkook walked to the kitchen. Meanwhile, Hoseok and Rapmon checked around the rooms. I slowly heading to the bathroom.

"He's not in the room." Hoseok shouted.

"He's not in the kitchen." Jin followed.

"Not in the living room." I kept walked and push the bathroom door.

"Yoongi?" I looked around the bathroom and saw a few blood drops. The bathtub filled with red-coloured water. I looked to the sink and found a blade. Blade? For what?

A person walked in. I turned around quickly and see Yoongi. His body full of cuts on his arm and chest.

"Oh. You scared me, Yoongi." I hold my chest. Man, my heartbeat isn't right. Yoongi walked to me creepily. I walked back and hit the bathtub. Just in luck I didn't fall in it.

"Yoongi? Are you okay?" He didn't answer. Instead, he push me into the bathtub that filled with water. It caused a big splash. When I was about to get myself up, he pushed me down in the water. He was trying to drown me.

"Yoon- agh!" I can't take a breath.

"Yoongi st-

stop th- agh!

STOP THIS." I was stuck here. He pushed me down again and I don't have energy left. I closed my eyes. The next thing I know, I was being pulled out. I take a deep breath and cough.

"You okay?" Hoseok patted my back. I nodded as I catch my breath.

"I told you not to go alone." Rapmon say as he holding Yoongi's left arm and Jungkook holds another side.

"This guy really had a mental problem."

-

"I wondering what all this wound doing here." I heard Rapmon mumbling while cleaning the wound on Yoongi's arm.

"He cut his own wrist." Hoseok answered. Everyone turned to him.

"How-"

"I've seen before. I just keep it." Hoseok cut me.

"Why you don't tell me?" Jin comes after placing Yoongi back to his room with Tae.

"Why would he cut himself?" Jungkook's question make us become silent.

"Stress?" Tae guessed.

"Why would it be stress?" Rapmon furrowed his eyebrows. Then, we heard a glass break. We quickly ran to Yoongi's room. He's gone.

Agust D.

Before I could ran out to search Yoongi. Bang PD come in.

"Now, where are you guys think you are going?" He lift his left eyebrow.

"Eat?" Jin lied.

"You're not going anywhere." He push us back to our dorm. We sit on the sofa heavily.

"Now,

GIVE ME A GOOD REASON WHY I SAW MIN SUGA JUMPING OUT OF THE WINDOW AND CRASHED TO MY OFFICE THROUGH THE BALCONY AND RUN AWAY WITH BANDAGES ALL AROUND HIM!" He shouted.