Chapter 10: Pain

Jimin's pov.

My head is feeling dizzy right after I wake. My neck hurts as I got choked last night.

"Move, move. Don't just sit down, Tae. We're late!" I heard Rapmon's voice.

"Yeah, I'm moving."

We're late for what? I sit at the edge of the bed.

"Jimin. Let's go! We need to pack now!" Hoseok crashed into the room.

"Where are we going?"

"Bang PD asked us to leave now. We heading back to Seoul." Tae added from behind.

"But, why?"

"Just pack your stuff." Hoseok pulled me up.

"O-okay." Did I miss something last night?

-

We packed our stuff and put in our van. I still wondering why we're leaving now. It just 2 days. The staffs said it will be 4 days trip before.

"Uhm. Where's Yoongi?" I asked the remaining 5 boys.

"Bang PD has sent him back this morning." Jin answered.

"Okay, enough with the chit chat. Get in." Rapmon called us from inside. We get into the van.

-

Everyone shut their mouth along the journey. It's feel gloomy here. I remembering back what happened last night. All the mystery is like solved in one moment.

" After you're selected to be one of the trainee, you left me. You never called me after that." That words still playing in my mind like a broken radio. Why Taemin would say something like that. It really torn my heart.

But, the real thing is Yoongi. He just lost control...

"Jimin." Hoseok poked me from the side.

"Yeah?"

"Zoned out huh?"

"Hm."

"He will be okay." He patted my shoulder.

"Thanks."

"Always." He continue his game on his phone. I smiled myself. Sometimes, I wish I could be like him. Always happy.

Yoongi's pov.

"What's that again?" Bang PD stared at my eyes. He scared out of me.

"It's like identity malfunction. I was not myself." I explained to him. Yes. I got back here early just for a freaking weird talk.

"Are you joking or what?" He laughed. 'Stupid old man.' Just shut up. I ended here because of you, Agust. 'Don't blame me'.

"Min Yoongi. You're out of your mind.

DO YOU THINK I'M GONNA BELIEVE YOUR LIES?!" He shouts. 'Can I kill him?' No.

"NOW I WANT YOU TO MOVE YOUR ASS AND GET OUT FROM MY OFFICE!" He shouted as he hit the table. I stand up and bowed before walking away.

This is all your fault.

'Why it was my fault?' If you don't take over me, this would not happened.

'It's your mood, Yoongi. Your emotional statement. Your past'.Don't you dare to mention my past.

I walked back to the dorm and rested my body on the couch. Maybe one will be okay. I headed to the bathroom and reach my blade under the cabinet. Just a line. On the wrist. Not too deep.

I turned on the shower and let my body rest in the bathtub. I placed the blade on my wrist and slowly cut my skin. Tears escaped from my eyes and I let my blood running down to the water.

I've used to all this. All my stress go away in a second. I let pain in myself taking over me. I hissed as it stings when the water got on my cut. I got up and walked to the sink. Looking my messed self. My clothes were wet. Revealing all the cuts from my childhood. I looked direct in my eyes reflected by the mirror.

My eyes started to turn into fluorescent red. I shouted loudly and dropped to the cold floor. I was tired. No. I'm not going to face this anymore. Take it over, Agust.