Chapter 17: Life or Death 2

Jimin's pov.

"How's his reaction?" Jin asked me from upstairs through the earpiece.

"I don't know. He just dropped his head and not moving a bit." I backed off.

"Okay. Jimin. His heartbeat rate is high. You need to hold whatever he did to you in order to reach the right rate." I heard Hoseok this time.

"Alright."

"Please be careful." I heard Rapmon.

"Aish. I know. I'm not a kid." I whined to them. I stand straight and seeing Yoongi froze.

Then, his head moved a bit. Tilting and facing me. This got me a real goosebumps.I looked to his face. His eyes were still closed. Then, opened revealing a real fluorescent red in the moonlights.

"Yoongi?"

"Who's Yoongi?" He said in a rough voice. Okay. I'm dead. I backed off as he walk to me. I picked up an old pole and saw him did as well.

"Let's get it." I set myself in a fighting position.

He bolted up to me and make us fall to the ground. He tries to choke me but I rolled aside.

I hit him with the pole hard on his head until the blood came down. But, he's not moving a bit. Damn. Instead, he hold the pole and throw me to the front. His strength is no joke for real.

Unfortunately, he caught me before I could run and grabbed me by the neck. His eyes which full of revenge and depression looked into mine fiercely.

"Heartbeat rate too high. Emotion unstable." Hoseok informed me.

"C-can you just do it now?" Yoongi gripped my neck. I barely breath and fight his hold.

"I-I can't. He will die. Please hold."

"I.

Can't breath." I tried to move myself but it won't budge. He doesn't move at all.

"You need to do something to lower his heart rate."

"Okay."

"Yoongi." I looked to him.

"Its me, Jimin." He loosen the grip slowly.

"Working. We need lower." I heard Jin.

"Yoongi. Do you remember our first met? You are really nice back then." His eyes slowly turned to the normal colour.

"We shared our moment and memories together.

We trained together with Jin, Jhope, Rapmon, Tae, Jungkook.

Don't you remember?" I don't know why. But I'm the one who felt sad.

"I know you're still in there.

You're not all this.

You're Min Yoongi. Our best fam." I smiled to him thinking he's fine now.

But, I was wrong.

He gripped my neck real hard until I don't breath anymore. I tried to say his name but my voice didn't come out as there's no air.

"Jimin. You okay? We'll turn on the electricity now." I heard Rapmon.

"Do it now." I still stuck to Yoongi's hold.

"You need stay away."

"I can't.

I'm s-stuck." I'm out of air. My eyes started to blur and barely see.

"Jimin."

"JUST DO IT!!" I shouted till my last breath and the electricity get into our bodies making I shouted hard with Yoongi.

Jin's pov.

We heard their shouts making us trembled and shocked. Are they okay down there?

"Jungkook, Tae. Get down see their conditions." I pointed them. They ran quickly.

"Jimin! You hear me?" I talked to the mic. No answer.

"Jin. Calm down." Namjoon patted my shoulder.

"CALM DOWN?

JIMIN AND YOONGI ARE DOWN THERE GETTING SHOCKED BY 1200 VOLTS ELECTRIC AND YOU TOLD ME TO CALM MY ASS DOWN?!!" I shouted to him and a dead silent passed us. Their shouts stopped and I ran down leaving shocked Namjoon with Hoseok.

"Jimin!" I ran to Tae and Jungkook who is already with them. Yoongi was unconscious already.

"Jimin. You okay? How's Yoongi?" I asked. He turned around weakly.

"We.

We made it." He dropped beside Yoongi as he was too weak. I hold him and shake his shoulder.

"Jimin!"

"Jin.." His voice faded and he curled to my hold. I looked into his tired but happy face.

----------------

Thank you for 1.3k reads 😁😁