Chapter 22: Bad Blood

Jimin's pov.

We arrived in front of an old house. It took us 3 weeks to plan all what we gonna do tonight.

"This is the place?" I asked Yoongi. He reply with a single nod.

"Yoongi. I-"

"Do you want to save them or what?" He cut me off.

"Please hear me. I will let you speak after this." I begged him. He rolled his eyes.

"What is it?"

"Actually, it really involving your life." I smile awkwardly.

"WHA-" I cupped his mouth. His eyebrows furrowed.

"All he want just Agust D."

"But, it was in you."

"That's the problem. I don't know what to do."

"Its okay. We stick to the plans first, okay?" He assured me.

"Okay." I guess.

Jhope's POV.

We are tied to the pillar since 1 month ago. Im telling the truth, we are all messy. At least we got some sunlight tho.

"Listen here, young man. You have no right to tie five of us on a pillar. Now,

LET ME GO BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR FUNERAL IS IN PINK COLOUR!!" Jin shouted.

"Is that even possible?" I mumbled to others.

"LET ME GOOOO!!" Tae whines within his shout.

"Guys, please calm down." I talked to them.

"Nope, you're gonna not calm down until your friend bring me my prey." A guy came up to us.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked.

"They call me GD. But, as you guys gonna die, I will tell my real name. Its Jiyoung." He said.

"Also, I don't think your friend..

What's his name again?" He asked us.

"Jimin." Rapmon slightly reply.

"Ah. Park Jimin. You guys are not gonna leave this place." He walked away.

"Yeah, we're dead."

-

Yoongi's POV.

Jimin and I observed them from the window. We looked to each other. He give a slight nod.

"Good luck." I whispered. He walk through the shadow preventing to be spotted.

I don't know if we are doing this or not. I let out a sigh myself.

While Jimin is distracting him, I made myself to the others. I reached to them in no time.

"Yoongi. What are you doing?" Rapmon whispered to me.

"Shh. I'm letting you guys out." I grabbed small knife from my pocket. My hands were trembling so hard. Not now, please.

"Where's Jimin?" Jin asked me. I didn't answer and keep cutting the rope. There's something I didn't expect to happen.

BANG!!

A bullet passed by me and hit the floor. I turned my head slowly. Jimin was caught and weak in G-Dragon's hold.

"Are you trying to help them, my prey?" He smirked to me and threw Jimin to the floor.

"Jimin!

What do you do to him?"

"He failed to complete the task I gave him.

Min Yoongi, come here or your another six friend will say goodbye to you." He pointed the gun to them. I was about to stand but Jimin hold me.

"No. Don't." I hesitated at first.

"I'm sorry." I stand up and face G-Dragon.

"Good choice. Let's go." He pulled me away. I looked to them as I was being pulled. Goodbye.

-

He put me on the chair and chain me. His minions injected me with an unknown drug.

"Hey, GD. As this is the last time I was alive. I need to tell you something." I shouted as G-Dragon was far from me.

"What is it?" I chuckled a bit as he said that.

"What's so funny?" He lift an eyebrow.

"Agust D isn't in me anymore." I smiled to him. His face was super shock. Suddenly, he gripped my neck.

"WHERE IS IT?!" I still chuckle even though got chocked.

"One of them."

"YOU STUPID ASS!" He push back and walk away. Please be careful Jimin.