Chapter 20: Fear

Narrator's POV.

Day by day passed as they busy with some new project. They've moved into a new arrangement. Jhope with Jimin, Jin with Yoongi. Rapmon with Taehyung and leaving Jungkook to have a room alone.

As a result, Yoongi and Jimin were separated. Which driving Yoongi to a whole new level of depression himself.

They returned back after a long tiring usual day. Each of them bid a goodnight as it was almost midnight and heading to their rooms.

As everyone was sleeping, Jimin woke up and drew himself to the bathroom. Turning on the faucet and let water running in side the bathtub. He stepped inside the cold water and slowly sinking himself.

He stay about almost 20 minutes and the water level reached his nose. He closed his eyes.

Jhope's POV.

I woke up in coldness. I reach the remote control and read the temperature.

16°C. How this Jimin hold in this coldness

I changed the temperature and slid back to my bed. I turned to the side and saw Jimin's bed were empty.

Where would he go in midnight like this?

I get up and walked to the living room. No sign of him. I stood straight as my brain were working. Then, I heard water running in the bathroom.

I don't like this for real.

I drew myself closer to the bathroom. With an unlimited fear inside me, I pushed the door slowly. Peeking inside and I saw a figure inside the bathtub.

It was Jimin. I get inside quickly and pulled him out from there.

"LET ME GO!" He shouted. I covered his mouth.

"Shh. You don't want everyone see you this way right?" I whisper to him. He nod.

"Then, keep your voice low and tell me what on earth are you thinking to do such a stupid thing like this." I turned him to face me. His eyes started to watery and turning silver. I hugged him in the cold.

"Please help me stop this.

I'm in fear.

Please." He sobbed on my shirt. I patted his shoulder slowly.

"I will.

No, we will." I drag him back to our room and he changed to new clothes while I slip back on my bed.

"Night." He bid to me. I nodded and fall asleep as he did.

Jimin's POV.

"MIN YOONGI! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR NOW!!" I heard Rapmon shouted. I slowly open my eyes and sun shining through the window.

"THIS IS THE LAST TIME I SAY IT! OPEN THIS DOOR!"

I get up, walk out from my room and see the others standing in front of the bathroom.

"What's going on?" I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Jimin! Thank god. Now, talk to this Yoongi because he is trying to suicide in there." Jin pushed me to the door. I stood there trying to process all the mess. Okay. A little talk wouldn't hurt.

"Yoongi." I knocked on the door.

"Go." I heard his faint voice.

"Yoongi. Open this door please.

Put down the blade and open this door. I know youre not like this." I peeked between the gap. I saw him knelt on the floor crying.

Rapmon passes me a key and I open the door with it. I hugged Yoongi who was weak.

"Please don't this again." I buried my face into his shoulder.

"I.

S-sorry. Because of me, you're facing some stupid things." He cried.

"Shush.

Calm down, will you?" I faced his face.

"Like you, I am scared.

Don't worry. Please." I hugged him back.