Chapter 16: Life or Death

Jimin's pov.

I looked down to Yoongi who is froze there silently.

"Everything's set?" I asked for the last time.

"Set." Jin give me an okay sign.

"Electric?"

"Set. 1200 volts." Jungkook answered.

"Statics?"

"Stable." Hoseok give me a 'good' sign.

"Tae, are you done?" I looked to Tae who is rechecking the wires.

"Done." He answered.

"Jimin." I turned to Rapmon.

"Here. The syringe. Careful with the needle.

And, this. We'll tell you the statics from here." He handed me a set of syringe with the needle on it and a wireless earpiece. I wore the earpiece and check on it.

"You hear me?" Rapmon's voice come out as he talk to the mic. I gave him an okay sign.

"Jimin. Please. If you feel weak or anything, tell us. Jungkook and Tae will come to help you." Jin hold my shoulder.

"Jin. This is my fight. Its between me and Agust D."

"Notice to yourself. Min Yoongi is still in there." Rapmon come up to me.

"Noticed."

"Good luck. We are behind you." Hoseok patted my shoulder.

"Alright." I walked down where Yoongi was placed. This is the time. Let's end this once and for all.

Yoongi's pov.

I opened my eyes and see darkness around me and moonlights come in from the windows. Where am I? I looked around me. Empty.

My head aches so much. As I was being drugged without any reason. My body have wounds and cuts everywhere. I barely remember anything.

Then, I heard footsteps come up to me. No. Not again. I focused on the sound and saw a figure. A figure that I know. The figure passed through the moonlight and I saw the face. Jimin?

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" I asked him as my heartbeat rising high. This is not right. He didn't answer but walked to me with a syringe on his hand and a liquid. No. Its the drug.

"Jimin. Please answer me. I know you're not like this." I tried to back off. He squat in front of me and looked into my eyes. My breath were unstable as I was about to lost control.

"Jimin. Please. I don't want you to get hurt."

"And, I want you to recover back." He answers. He hold my neck searching for a spot.

"Jimin. Please. Not the drug. Please. I will lost control." I pulled away my head.

"You wouldn't lost control if believe me. I want you to trust me."

"I.

I trust you but you drugged me."

"I need to do it."

"I don't know if-

JIMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted as I feel a needle in my skin and the liquid get into my blood.

"I need to do this." My expression and glare started to change. I felt weak and unstable at the same time.

"Jimin." I pant heavily searching for air.

"Yoongi. I will release you."

"NO.

I could kill you."

"You wouldn't."

"PARK JIMIN. MY EMOTIONAL STATEMENT IS NOT STABLE RIGHT NOW AND I WILL CHANGE TO AGUST D IN ANY SECONDS." I shouted. My heart were beating so fast and my eyes were starting to blurry.

"Yoongi. Everything will be okay. Just believe me."

"NOTHING WILL BE OKAY!!

I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY AND YOURE JUST PUTTING YOURSELF IN DANGER! I HATE IT ALRIGHT?!!

I DONT WANT TO LOSE YOU. JUST ENOUGH I LOST MYSELF! I DONT WANT ANYBODY HURT!

NOW, LEAVE ME OR YOU WILL BE DEAD!!" I shouted my lungs out and tears are running. A sudden sadness hit me so hard. Everything become silent.

A dead silent.

"I..

Okay. If I dead,

Just remember I love you. In a friend way. And, please treat others nicely as you did to me." He slowly loosen the rope.

"Jimin.. Please.. No. Why do you trust me?" I cried silently. I was released.

After that, I don't feel myself anymore.