Chapter 26: Bae

The next day...

Jimin's POV.

"Bye, Jimin!" Jin waved at me as he goes to buy some groceries with everyone. Except Yoongi. Now it just me and Yoongi in the dorm.

"I'm in my room." I walked back to my room leaving Yoongi alone.

Yeah, of course he doesn't care at all as his new 'mate' is Jeon coconut head Jungkook. It wasn't logic at all because I'm mad just thinking about this.

I sat on the edge of my bed reading some magazine. I lay back and the next thing I know, I fall asleep.

-

I peeked at the corner of my eyes. There something keep poking my cheeks. Not something, someone.

"Stop it, what do you want?" I rolled aside facing the wall.

"Let's play some games." Its Yoongi. He continue poking my cheeks.

"Go away."

"Jimin~~" He whines.

"Can't you just leave me?" I sit and facing him. He pouts and you know what, you can't just resist that.

"Okay fine." I got up and follow him to the living room. You know which game he switched on?

Super Mario Bros.

"Super Mario Bros? What the hell? We are not kids" I sat beside him and grab the controller.

"This is the only game I could found in Jin's drawer." He grab another controller.

"Let's start. I'm Mario." He pressed the start button after I choose Luigi and he choose Mario.

We played about one and a half hour. The game isn't boring like I expected.

Without I realize, I was leaning against Yoongi's chest and still playing the game.

"So, Jimin. Are you sulking or what?" Yoongi asked suddenly.

"Sulk? I'm not a kid."

"Well, I'm sorry after what you hear yesterday."

"Hear what?" Our hands still fast pressing the buttons.

"My conversation with Jin." I lost the game as my hand froze.

"I know you're shocked. I just shout as it was Rapmon's plan.

Are you crazy that I hate you? I never hate you.." He explains.

"But, I thought you-"

"No. Especially, after you saved me.

If I could, I want to shout that you, Park Jimin saved me." He let out a sigh.

"Jungkook was only trying to cheer me up. He's the who took it too serious."

"Oh. So that's what happen?" I still facing the TV screen.

"Yes, and Jimin.

Could you look up?" I looked up and he pecked my forehead.

I froze again. His lips. Touched. My head. What. The. Fish.

"You are like my younger brother. And," He stopped. My heartbeat was fast and I heard his heartbeat as well.

"I love you." Long pause.

"As a friend." I slapped his hand.

"Then, what the hell with that peck tho?" I sit back and lean at the sofa.

"I'm not gay, you brat.

Plus, you're blushing so hard."  He pushed my head. I touched my cheeks and its warm.

"Awhh.

A couple reunited." Someone said. We turned our head and see everyone was already home.

Shit. All the time they were looking at us?!

"I told you the power of Nintendo games could bring everyone together!" Jin slapped Rapmon's arm.

"Looks like hashtag 'namjin' after this." Jungkook smirked from the back.

"Shut up, you're just a high schooler who doesn't know anything." Jin replied.

"IM A MAN AND I DO WHAT I WANT TO DO!" He shouted and slam his bedroom door. A couple of second later, there's a shout.

"AHHH!! JIN! THIS STUPID DESK HIT ME AT MY PRECIOUS ABS!!!!" We heard Jungkook. We all shooked our head together.

I looked to Yoongi and at the same time, he looked to me. He show his gummy smile which I never see before.

"You're my bae, Park mochi Jimin." He whispered and followed others to the kitchen.

"WHATS WITH THE MOCHI THO?!" I shouted and he stuck his tongue.

Suddenly, he run to me and hug me. I froze as he is cuddling to me.

"Sorry, bae." He continued to cuddle.

That's why I can't fight him back.

-END-

-------------------

Too soon eh?