Chapter 5: By your side

Narrator's pov

With all members treat each other like family, the seven were growing stronger. They don't afraid of anything.

Day by day Yoongi and Jimin getting closer. They sharing stories together, hanging out, very close like long lost siblings. They will be by each other side. When Jimin was homesick, Yoongi will be there to soften him. They're completing each other.

Until a day it was revealed,

Jimin's pov

"Ah. I'm so tired." I sigh as I walk into our dorm.
"Chill down, Jimin. Soon, you'll be used to it." Rapmon pat my shoulder.
"Uhm.. Do anyone see Suga? He lost right after we get back here." J-Hope asked us. Everyone looked around them.
"Where would he go?" Tae mumbled himself but we can hear it.
"How about we split and search him?" Jungkook suggested.
"Okay!" Everyone agreed and split to search Yoongi. I was wondering. What's wrong with Yoongi? He never acts like this.

I walked around the basement. Well, no one think to search him here. Then, I felt someone following me. I turn around. No one. Maybe my illusion. I continue my search. I tried to yell Yoongi's name. No answer. Then, someone knocked me down. I looked up. A man wearing a black hoodie.

"Please don't hurt me! I still have my cats at home!" I screamed. The guy pointing his knife at my neck. At the same time, his left hand is choking me. I could see a pair of eyes that full of darkness behind the hood. He tilted his head. Wait a sec. Someone who will tilt his head is only Yoongi.

"Yoongi? I-is that you? It's me. J-jimin." It's hard to speak when you got choked. The guy stopped his knife before got into my neck.
"Yoongi. I know it's you. What's happening? Why are you doing this?" The guy slowly let go of my neck. Thanks, I'm still alive. I looked at his eyes again. His eyes turned soft and innocent looking. The guy suddenly fainted. I pulled away the hood covering his face and I'm in shock. It's Yoongi. What should I tell them?
"Jimin....." I heard a whisper. Yoongi slowly hold my hand and he's unconscious.